Blakeconor14: Ask Me Anything

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
As i live in the UK I'd love to go over to America and go to new York and visit the Sesame street set
Sounds like a neat idea! I would love to visit New York someday as well along with a whole bunch of other states. I've only been to 3 out of the 50!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Who's your favorite soccer player?
Favorite soccer team?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
My favorite team is Tottenham Hotspur who i have been supporting all my life and my favorite player is Harry Kane
What about you?
Well, tbh, i've never been much of a soccer fan. I mean, I usually enjoy it when there's a big tournament like the Olympics or FIFA, but I usually forget about the sport soon after those things are over. However, I did enjoy the US women's soccer team during the last FIFA World Cup. Those girls were on fire!

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Idid enjoy watching that world cup because it showed that there is one good England team
Well, tbh, i've never been much of a soccer fan. I mean, I usually enjoy it when there's a big tournament like the Olympics or FIFA, but I usually forget about the sport soon after those things are over. However, I did enjoy the US women's soccer team during the last FIFA World Cup. Those girls were on fire!