Birthday Giveaways: Have Your Cake and Muppets Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
If you mean flavour, I like almost any kind. If we're talking brand here, I don't know names, but the cheapies can sometimes be yucky.
The world of frosting is almost interesting. There are different flavors, brands. Sprinkles or no sprinkles. In the end, it's all sugary goodness (unless it tastes bad. Then it's not good)...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
GREAT MENU, Jamie!! :big_grin:

I love how you included Luna! And there's even a "Little Janice"! LOL!! I made sure this time, lol! :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Phil, does this mean it could be on an article from several years ago, OR that it only apears on one o the front pages for a limited point of time?

(If the later will it ever be on in England time??? Like the middle of your night!!!)

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, the cake could be on any article or page within our www.muppetcentral.com domain. The forum is not included. The time will be different every day, so we will try to accommodate those that are overseas and also those that are gone during the day in the US and not home until the evenings. That is why each morning, a two-hour estimate of the time-frame of when the cake will be hidden will be announced each day. Everyone will have 28 opportunities to win throughout the month of February.

Check out the rules if you have more questions. After we do this for a couple days this weekend, it will become more clear how everything will work.

Sorry you can't eat the cake Emmy! We are testing ways to send it through cyberspace for you though. :big_grin:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
We are testing ways to send it through cyberspace for you though.
Are you sure you are "testing" and not tasting the cake Phil?:wink:

Zack,

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I want pie.

Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
Yes, the cake could be on any article or page within our www.muppetcentral.com domain. The forum is not included. The time will be different every day, so we will try to accommodate those that are overseas and also those that are gone during the day in the US and not home until the evenings. That is why each morning, a two-hour estimate of the time-frame of when the cake will be hidden will be announced each day. Everyone will have 28 opportunities to win throughout the month of February.

Check out the rules if you have more questions. After we do this for a couple days this weekend, it will become more clear how everything will work.
Sweet! (and that ain't just a reference to the cake) So, it can be ANYWHERE at all? Other than the forum? Cool! What a challenge!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
Sorry you can't eat the cake Emmy! We are testing ways to send it through cyberspace for you though. :big_grin:
Nutbunnies.

How about frosting. Can I just win some frosting or something?

:big_grin:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I was just asking my self how could this site possibly get any better and here I have my answer!:big_grin: Seriously, how could it get any cooler!! I'm looking forward to this, it should be fun!! Thanks for putting this contest together guys!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Phil I have another question;-) When the cake is hidden lets say the time is 4-6 does the cake go up at four and is hidden till six,and that is if no one finds it before six? so someone could find the cake at 4:01 if they were lucky. or is it that the cake could be hidden between 4-6 meaning the cake may not be hidden till five an hour after 4?

I don't know id that question made sense...but thanks again!

Zack,

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a reminder that the first cake will be hidden TOMORROW, Saturday February 1st.

Zack, to answer your question, as an example the cake will be hidden sometime between 4-6 (or whatever the time for that day happens to be). This will be announced in the morning.

Once the cake has been hidden on the site, ANYTIME between 4-6 I will announce on the board when it has been hidden and what the prizes for that day will be. This announcement might be at 4:01 or 5:59 or any time in between.

So when you find out the two-hour time-frame it may be a good idea to hang out around the forum. Then when you read the announcement that the cake has been hidden, it's time to go on the hunt. In the unlikely event, the cake isn't found by midnight, then we will have an extra day at the end of the contest. Let me know if this answers all your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.