1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Bill McCutcheon ("Uncle Wally") on One Life to Live in 1979

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by dwmckim, Jul 21, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Ever since One Life to Live left the airwaves in January, i've replaced my daily viewing with revisiting the show's history on youtube - working my way forward from the earliest clips available i can find as well as backwards from most recent back. (Even though several characters have since turned up on General Hospital and turning the show into almost an oltl/gh hybrid, i've still enjoyed the "excuse" to catch up on the 43 year history!)

This last week, someone started posting a wealth of classic clips and while watching, i was pleasantly surprised to see Sesame Street's Uncle Wally - Bill McCutcheon - pop up playing the priest presiding over Joe Riley's memorial in 1979!

Bill starts at about 42:20 and is on for four minutes.

For those whose browsers don't successfully bring up the video, it can be found on yt under "OLTL Clint & Viki's Love Story: Part 8"