1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by EmmyMik, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Luke Active Member

I hope it was a Sesame brand dappy diaper. I'd be dissapointed if it was Gobots or something.
  2. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I think we're delving too deep into the diaper theme...
  3. Jackie New Member

What are you people talking about? ;)
  4. Krazedmuppet Active Member

why its not holding any water?
  5. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*snorts cocacola through nose*

SUBJECT CHANGE!

Has anyone heard any more about the Green Solider project? With Bill in camo-gear ready for action? (Oh, there's another thought. . . Bill action figures.)
  6. Krazedmuppet Active Member

:D Im innocent
  7. Luke Active Member

Hmmm, i wonder if the action figure would come with a diaper accessory! :o

*waves at Jackie*
  8. Jackie New Member

*waves back at Luke*

I still don't know what you guys are talking about though ;)
  9. Luke Active Member

Oh it's me - i keep misreading the posts here (short attention span). Someone said "Jerry Nelson was very dapper back in the day." and i thought someone said he was wearing a diaper. Then there was the "New Porcelain Kermit & Piggy Dolls" thread which i mistook for "Nude Porcelain Kermit & Piggy Dolls" - and then Beau, well it sounds like he's just got a thing for diapers. I've suspected for a while but not liked to bring it up.
  10. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*waves at both Luke and Jackie*

You're lucky I was so distracted by the thought of Nude Porcelain Kermit and Piggy Dolls that I missed the remark about my having a diaper thing, little Lord Luke...
  11. Luke Active Member

*waves back at Beau*

It's happened again - "my friend's in a sect, i need help" = "my friends an insect, i need help".

*off to get eyes tested again*
  12. Krazedmuppet Active Member

Theres a street out side Montgomery Alabama called BBB- really really
  13. Beauregard Well-Known Member

You should totally take a photo...is there a Bakers shop on the street?
  14. Haydensmommy New Member

Everyone has a twin!

First, does anyone know how old Bill is?

Second, I now believe that everyone has a twin out there. I was watching the behind the scenes of the Kermit Swamp Years (my son is into that now) and started going off when I saw Bill doing a little spoof. I was thinking that he was Jason, my ex, and saw that he had a great job. After watching that a couple of more times and seeing him in other things, I realized that this guy has a more cleaner cut than Jason and doesn't have a southern accent. But everything from the hair, the nose, the eyes, and even the build is the same. Strange how Bill is quite good looking! hahaha

:insatiable:
  15. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*stunned* So you used to go out with...Bill Baretta's alternative universe (by which we mean not Southern) twin! Now, I need to know...What did he used to eat for breakfast?
  16. Haydensmommy New Member

Well I did more than date, we actually have a son together. And to think I've been bummed about my son looking like his father, somehow its not so bad anymore hehehe What he ate for breakfast? Well, he loved to cook. The man would eat potatoes, bacon, and what looked like a hamburger covered with eggs for breakfast. I always thought, what was wrong with cereal? I wonder if thats what Bill Barretta eats too? I hope not, its like eating a heart attack on a plate. His favorite candy bar was a Pay Day hehehe
  17. Nick22 Active Member

i've heard that everyone has a twin. im not so sure it's true. i dont know. i've had two people tell me that they've seen someone who looks just like me, right down to a tiny beauty mark i have under my left eye. and once, my friends parents were driving down the street, and they saw a boy on the sidewalk, who they thought was my brother. they pulled over right next to him to say hi, and then relized it wasnt him.
  18. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Hmm...so he didn't eat Muffins or Bagels. We may have to rethink our slogan food, people.

BBB with a Basket of potatoes, bacon, and what looks like a hamburger covered with eggs!