Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Green Gelfling

Reaction score
great fuzzy furballs! :excited: is the tupperware empty in this pic?

next you'll be telling me that i get a towel with bill on it (his pic..not bill..he wouldn't fit too well on a tiny towel..well...may ..but that would open up all sorts os strange double jointed questions better suited for another thread)..anyway..... like .... wow and to think before all i ever dreamt about was brian henson (and yes i still do) :flirt:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah....someday you might move up to the shower pics.....

Sarah

Green Gelfling

Reaction score
does mrs. bill know about the shower pics? :concern:
and where can you hide a cam in the shower? (unless its in the towel rack..or the soap.... or the shower head :eek:)

oooh and btw... happy birthday and feliz cumpleaños sarah :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
not fluent in Spanish....but I bet that's something nice......

Sarah

uhhhh that's classified information!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Now we must test her. Is she a real members?

Hm, BBB.

(What is your proper response?)

A muffin in an envelope is like (Whta? Answer)

If you can answer those then, tut, tut, tut. An imposter, we have. Yeeees.

Say cheese.

BBB

FOMP

Green Gelfling

Reaction score
when addressed with "BBB" the proper response is:

BBB!<repeat at your own descretion>

a muffin in an envelope is like?

what is...the contents of bill barretta's mailbox?

answered well, have i? know my score you will...

@};-

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have had a personal request from a Henson friend who has found this thread extremely offensive. Obviously, we should have the utmost respect for Henson performers, and yet gossiping about sexual-orientation speculation about their personal lives will not be tolerated. It's great to be excited about them as fans, but sometimes things can get out of hand. This thread is now closed. Many of the people you all talk about visit this forum from time-to-time.

Please respect these wishes. A few more specific e-mails will be sent out to specific members. Myself and the other moderators will be watching this situation closely.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that we have had some time to sort through the situation, we have removed the offending posts in this thread and you can continue posting in this discussion. Several e-mails have been sent to the necessary people involved.

Because we are a fan-based site, we do receive support from Henson. Even in jest, it is an extremely serious matter to possibly offend people who we want their support. A basic rule of thumb is to never joke about someone publicly in a manner that you wouldn't want to be joked about yourself.

As we have said before critiquing Muppeteers personal sexual preferences and lives need to be kept just that, personal. We have the utmost respect for Henson employees and friends. Many of them are active here on this forum. Please keep this in mind when you post that the individual you are talking about or their family might be reading your message. While it's fine and appropriate to critique their work on a particular Henson production (whether you liked it or not), please be respectful of their personal lives at all times.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

*throws muffins in the air*

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*catches muffin*

Is this anything like catching a boquet?

Sarah