Bill Baretta Appreciation Thread

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
if i were him, i'd tell the writers to ease up on pepe, and get rowlf back to being a main character..pepe is great and all, but he's getting used so much now a days....don't take the easy road....thats what i'm trying to say scooter...
I don't think Bill has that kind of power.

Secondly, Pepe may be "easier" to write for because these writers have never written for Rowlf before. They can watch ever episode of TMS, every movie, every special, but they may never "know" Rowlf. They may understand Pepe a little bit more. He's newer and he hasn't been cemented in the hearts and minds of the people of the world...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
he hasn't been cemented in the hearts and minds of the people of the world...
he's cemented in mine....well superglued...i was too lazy to mix cement!

Sarah

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
he's cemented in mine....well superglued...i was too lazy to mix cement!

Sarah
True, but I was talking about the people who are super Muppet fans. You know the kind who ask, "What's the name of those old guys in the balcony?"

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
oh! the ones that make me angry cause they ask rediculous questions........but at least they try! maybe if they try they can be great muppet fans

and as i have said before i think pepe is building a younger hipper fan base........more of us younger people can relate with him...cause he is the man!

Sarah

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
i just like pepe because Bill sounds so darn cute when he says "okay".

awwwww

now i have to go watch the behind the scenes on KSY again just to see Bill, look he makes me smile :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: ....:big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah....well he makes me EXPLODE with happiness!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
The BBB is the Bill Barretta Borrowers...our goal...to borrow Bill.
Isn't it weird how there's this thread about Bill, and we're not the ones who started it (and we haven't posted a whole lot)...

BBB!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
borrowing bill? how long we talking here?

and what are you going to do with him??? i don't think he wants to be a captive!

he's got stuff to do!

yeah right i want to borrow him too!!!!!!:big_grin:

Sarah

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
True, but I was talking about the people who are super Muppet fans. You know the kind who ask, "What's the name of those old guys in the balcony?"
What? Those are the real hardcore fans...the ones who put up old Muppet stuff on ebay with the words 'Fonzie and Rover rare Jim Henderson lot!' LOL

Anyways, my fave bill moment in recent times...Joe the Armadillo trying to take over his trailer on the KSY dvd...That was too much!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Anyways, my fave bill moment in recent times...Joe the Armadillo trying to take over his trailer on the KSY dvd...That was too much!
I have yet to see the KSY DVD (I'm not going to *buy* it. I have better ways to waste my money). The video store I always go to doesn't have it (they have better prices than Blockbuster. Plus no membership fees), and I'm too lazy to go to Blockbuster (first, I have to drive there. Then once I get there I'll have to wait *forever* to leave because it's on a busy street, and it takes like 3 hours for me to pull out of there)...