Bill Baretta Appreciation Thread

Salmoto

Reaction score
We talk a whole lot about other Muppet Performers, but there hasn't been much said about their next-to-newest performer, Bill Baretta. Bill is, in my opinion, an asset to the JHC. He is candid, funny, and brings an undeniably wonderful energy to all his characters. Pepe is just a rod puppet but when he's jumpimg aorund with all his arms wiggling, I think very fondly of him.

Talking of Puppet types, Bill does them all, from standard types like Johnny Fiamma, to immense advanced species like Bobo. Sure he tends to do more original characters than revivals of characters, as we'd like to see. But, we don't want to throw out any of his characters. They all have great personalities and interact with the classic Muppets well. Bill rocks! There's no denying it.

Anyone have something to add, ok?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Yes, I have something to add.

BBB!

(ok, so not a whole lot to add)

:big_grin:

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Oh My God

I have been waiting for this thread for sooooo long. I love Bill, unfortunatley there isn't that much info about him on the net. He is such a great performer, not to mention hes really cute!!

Ok thats all i have to say before i jump. :big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by RockSTAR girl
He is such a great performer, not to mention hes really cute!!
Duh!

BBB! BBB! BBB! BBB!

Super Scooter

Reaction score

Hey, Beau? Salmoto? Have you noticed how we're the only guys who have, and probably will, post here? Hmmm. Maybe that's why Bill plays Pepe so well.:big_grin:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
bill, you're a great performer and all...but perform rowlf more often with speaking lines!!!!!

had to get that one out! sorry...

ryan

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Um, dude? I'm not entirely certain you're placing blame where it's due. It ain't exactly Bill's fault.