Bigfoot in PA!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
They just had a big article in our paper today about how Bigfoot might be living in the woods of Pennsylvania. :big_grin: They've even got a website devoted to Bigfoot sightings in PA: www.pabigfootsociety.com. Yay! So maybe I'll happen across him when I'm camping or something! :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Luke

Reaction score
If you see him, be sure to let him know about 'Muppet Central' - we may be able to help him evade capture. We can sew a zip on him or something and get him to dance with some chickens and penguins.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Luke said:
If you see him, be sure to let him know about 'Muppet Central' - we may be able to help him evade capture. We can sew a zip on him or something and get him to dance with some chickens and penguins.
:big_grin: Sounds good! :smile:
Erin

Aaron

Reaction score
Hey Erin I Bet I Can Become A senior Member before you :smile:

tiggie0686

Reaction score
I once rode Yeti Airlines. As you can imagine, I was terrified! :eek: Hmm...wait, Yeti is the abominable snowman, not bigfoot, isn't he? Ok, well...I still think that was a good story!

jediX

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
They just had a big article in our paper today about how Bigfoot might be living in the woods of Pennsylvania. :big_grin: They've even got a website devoted to Bigfoot sightings in PA: www.pabigfootsociety.com. Yay! So maybe I'll happen across him when I'm camping or something! :stick_out_tongue:
Erin
Wow...I saw Rodan the other day, too! :crazy: