big kermit??

muppetshotel

Reaction score
Hi,
i am claudia and i live in belgium. i am wondering if a big pluche (1 m or bigger) :smile: kermit exists. i would like one to lay in my hangmat that hangs in my day/nightcarecenter for children. here in belgium the muppets are very hard to find.:mad:

greetings

claudia

muppetperson

Reaction score
There have been 50 inch Kermit plushs made by Igel(very rare) and applause. Try ebay.

muppetshotel

Reaction score
thanks for the tip
i'll try ebay
have one more ? : 50 inch how much cm is that? we don't use inches in belgium.
grtz
claudia

muppetperson

Reaction score
Go to ebay now and search extra large kermit 100cm.There is one there.50 inches is 127cm.I have an applause Kermit in my collection that is 5 feet tall(1 metre,and 520cm)!!Takes up a whole lounge chair.

muppetshotel

Reaction score
hi muppetperson
thanks i'll have look. that would be good for my hangmat. thanks muppetperson. i'll keep you posted(it is 7.22 am now here)

grtzzz

claudia

muppetshotel

Reaction score
hi
can't find him. i think he's hiding under a leaf in the big ebay-swamp! could you send me the country or maybe the internetpage? or send to a friend button?

muppetperson

Reaction score
I would have to know your email address for that.It is being sold from Sydney,Australia, so if you go to www.ebay.com.au and type in extra large kermit the frog 100cm it should appear.It is item 6065227833.Good luck.

muppetshotel

Reaction score
hi

sorry,

have been busy with my crèche. but i found one on ebay. now i have to try and get the higest bid. i'll let you know if i succeeded.
bye for now
can i put my emailadres here? is it allowed? in belgium you can't put your adres on some forums. it is not always allowed.

claudia

muppetperson

Reaction score
yes you can.Not sure if it will work for you as you may have to do so many posts before you can do a link.You could always write your email using the words (at) and (dot)com so people know what to substitute.