Big-Fat-Ugly-Bug-Faced-Baby-Eating O'Brian

badbrad912

Reaction score
Hey there, fellow Muppet fans. I had just finished watching Muppet Treasure Island, (for about the 18th time)and I was cruising around the Internet, trying to find out the name of a person who had just a split second appearance in the movie. I'm talking about the absolutely GORGEOUS woman who answered to Big,Fat,Ugly,Bug-faced,Baby-eating O'Brian. Does anyone know who that stunning lady was? I've heard people say it was Geena Davis, but I know it wasn't her. She did look a bit like Ms.Davis, although even more beautiful in my opinion. :wink: If anyone has any information about her....I would be eternally grateful if you would share it!

Brad

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Hmm. I'm sure she'd be listed SOMEWHERE in the credits. Check there :smile: Or maybe imdb.com?

The 11th UrRu

Reaction score
I hear you. This reminds me of my time spent trying to figure out who Meredith Braun was. Turns out shes a ridiculously good theatre performer, not surprised with that voice.

My gut feeling says she might have been an extra, but keep looking...

Beauregard

Reaction score
The best person to ask would be The Count, aka Ed. He has an almost complete cast listing of every Muppet/Jim Henson/Sesame production ever created ever. And yet I think even he may not know the answer to this question. I think people are often only credited if they actually speak. She didn't.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
The best person to ask would be The Count, aka Ed. He has an almost complete cast listing of every Muppet/Jim Henson/Sesame production ever created ever. And yet I think even he may not know the answer to this question. I think people are often only credited if they actually speak. She didn't.
Technically she did say "Aye!" :wink: But my copy of MTI isn't on hand, so I can't check if she was credited or not. Good question, Bad Brad!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Technically a voice-over artist said "Aye..." Unless that is her voice...In which case...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYHHHHHHHHHHH!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Sorry Bo but that's one of the few characters which even I also am in need of the name of the actor who portrayed said character. Her and Mr. Noodle's Other Sister from SST Episode 4160: Grouch News Network.
If any leads surge, post 'em here please.

Pork

Reaction score
HAHAHA, this thread title made me laugh. Hey Hey hey? You know how you go to Coffee places and they ask for your name and they call it out later. It would be funny to put in that name :stick_out_tongue: Once I said the name Kermit, but they didn't call it out. How lame is that? Kermit is a real name anyway! What if my name was Kermit.