Big Bird's Favorite Party Games VHS Question

Mike123

Reaction score
Hi There, for anyone who owns the 1988 VHS release of "Big Bird's Favorite Party Games", Since the video came out in September 1988, Was this video made Before or After Maria & Luis got married? because there were together in that video and was possibly made during production of Season 19 of Sesame Street, Hope someone here can answer this.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There are no known recording dates for the video releases (I wouldn't be surprised if Sesame Workshop or Random House has some in its vaults). But it would have been made during production of season 19, if not during the summer between seasons.

Too bad Jim Henson wasn't involved with many of the Sesame Street videos, otherwise the dates would probably be noted in his red book and possibly on the Red Book site.

Mike123

Reaction score
There are no known recording dates for the video releases (I wouldn't be surprised if Sesame Workshop or Random House has some in its vaults). But it would have been made during production of season 19, if not during the summer between seasons.

Too bad Jim Henson wasn't involved with many of the Sesame Street videos, otherwise the dates would probably be noted in his red book and possibly on the Red Book site.
UPDATE: After going through screenshots of Seasons 19 and 20 on Muppet Wiki, I can officially say that this WAS made for Season 19 of Sesame Street, because the video took place in the arbor, and the only way to know the difference was the numbers 6 & 5 on the walls which were right next to the left side of the doors, and they appeared in Season 19, but in Season 20 they're were removed from the walls, so therefore it was DEFINITLY during production of Season 19 of Sesame Street, and do you suppose it was also an episode of Sesame Street during the 19th Season too?