Big Bird Thread!!!

wockawocka

Reaction score
I want to know what all of you think about Big Bird. Now, in my opinion, Big Bird is not as great as he used to be. He IS one of the only characters still on Sesame Street a lot, but I think he has gotten worse. I love the old Big Bird! Especially when Snuffy was around. Big Bird always had something smart to say even though he is only six and he was just so loveable. What do YOU think?

roadrat15

Reaction score
You should have seen him at the start . . .he was big, lovable and
DUMB! I agree with you,he has been getting a bit stale, a bit annoying these past years. Which is sad because as you said he is a vetran.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wanna hear something cool? I GO TO THE SAME ART SCHOOL CARROL SPINNEY WENT TO!!!

To tell you the truth, I felt like him being stupid was funny, but he wasn't such a good role model for kids, then. I mean, he looked and sounded so stupid, that it would make kids think that asking any question would be stupid. I remember someone telling me something like that! I mean, I like "Dumb" Big Bird, and all, but he came off more like a "Bullwinkle" than a little Kid, of whom he should have been.

BTW, I am glad that Snuffy Came out, and everyone knew about him. I think that it was sadistic to make that long running nasty joke on him. It's like one of those things, like Lucy pulling away the ball from Charlie Brown, or Wile E. Coyote getting creamed by an acme invention. You see it so long and you root for Charlie Brown kicking Lucy's head, or WIle E. Coyote biting into the Road Runner's tender flesh!