Big Bird on Wayne Brady Today (May 7th)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Quickly! Tune in while you still can! Wayne Brady's going to be interviewing Big Bird.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, just saw it. It's pretty brief, but worth seeing. It's toward the end of the episode. Wayne looks like he's about to go giddy through the whole thing.

It's pretty good, but I don't think Caroll Spinney (it is Caroll. Not Matt) could see a thing during it. Wayne had to help him out to the chair.:halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So what channel and at what time will this be aired? Do you know if it'll be repeated later this evening during ABC's prime-time lineup? Thanks for the help and have a good day.

Ryan

Reaction score
Yeah, I caught it this morning. It seems as though they sent the Big Bird suit that Matt Vogel performs, so Caroll had a hard time with him. It was very short, but good. Reminder: Caroll will be on this show May 15th!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What do you mean when you say that Carroll Spinney's appearance will be "on this show on May 15th"? Which show are you refering to? What time and what channel will it be on? Thanks for your help and have a good day.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The Wayne Brady Show is syndicated. You'd have to check your TV Guide for time and channel. All I know is here it's played at 10 o'clock AM on channel 13 (ABC). Most places it's shown on ABC.

I'll have to remember Caroll's appearance on the 15th. He's just himself? Not Big Bird? That'd be great!

The entire spot featuring Big Bird lasts around 5 minutes and 55 seconds. I could be off by a little.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Scooter
Caroll will be on this show May 15th!
In case he isn't on on the 15th, my TV says he'll be on on the 16th.

My TV is also part Magic 8 Ball. :wink: