"Big Bird Goes Hollywood" commercial

zns

Reaction score
OMG that commercial is so awesome. :excited: I now know what the costume versions of Herry and Mona Monster looks like. And as for that photo, that is from "Around the World" from 1983. :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wodner if I saw that commercial. I recall seeing a Sesame Street live commercial which showed some characters in a line, including Herry, and Guy Smiley apparantly in front of them. This comercial had a scene like that. I recall seeing it and then seeing Sesame Street Live, but not seeing Guy or Herry in that show. Maybe I just remembered the commercial but didn't see it until a year later, or maybe Sesame Street Live commercials sometiems feature footage from previous shows (I recall seeing Grover in teh commercials for Elmo's Coloring Book, yet he wasn't in that show, aside from the program book).

It would be great if somebody could make a still of Herry and Mona from this commercial and put them on the appropriate Mupet Wiki pages. I don't think there were any good enough shots of Mona, but a still featuring Herry could go in the Herry Monster walk-around page.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I found a You Tube comercial for the first Sesame Street Live show, for a 1984 performance. You Tube has quite a few clips from Sesame Street Live shows, as well as commercialos, but nothing for The Muppet Show on Tour.