Big Bird, Elmo and the Gang on Disney!!!

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Monday (August 12 2002) on Disney Channel at 7pm a non- Disney Movie, but a SS Muppet movie with "Elmo in His First Movie...." in "The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland" will permear on the Zoog Disney Movie black, so tape it, or just watch it if ya want, I know I WILL even tho I have the videi, but HAY! its on Disney!!

Yes! LOL I know i know thay show non - Disney movies ALL the time, but hey Muppets (SS).... Disney!!???

Jackie

Reaction score
Does anyone know why they are airing a SS movie on disney? I thought SS was seperated from Henson now?

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
Does anyone know why they are airing a SS movie on disney? I thought SS was seperated from Henson now?

I also thought that to be funny to Jakie, Hmmmm....oh well LOL

towels

Reaction score
Disney is probably buying the rights to lots of family movies from any company that will sell them (short of Dreamworks). Besides, Disney would have leased the rights from Columbia instead of Sesame or Henson.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Wow. I was wondering if Disney Channel would actually air this movie, though they've aired the 1st SS movie and every Henson/Muppet movie. All they have to do is air "Buddy" (which recently aired on Disney-owned ABC), and they will have aired every Henson movie.

This is also good because I haven't seen it before. I've HEARD the whole movie, but haven't seen it.

crazy ernie

Reaction score
sesame street has been on disney channel several times before. they have shown 2 of the sesame street culture specials, don't eat the pictures and big bird goes to china. they also used to show follow that bird.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Ahh, those were the days. But it was a, oh, different Disney Channel then. But apparently they're still Muppet-friendly.

Thog

Reaction score
The Disney Channel has shown lots of Sesame Street over the years. Don't Eat the Pictures, Big Bird in Japan, Big Bird in China, Follow that Bird, and Sesame Street 20 Years and Counting

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Disney showed "20 Years and Counting?" Wow.

BTW, the movie sucked. The funniest line was Bert's "Titanic" line. There I said it.