Big Bird Book Signing ... I Can't Wait!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Thog
I can't wait to go tonight!!!!! And tomorrow!!!!
I hope he doesn't think I'm a stalker:embarrassed:
I'll be there!! I'm the one in the sunglasses and the Scooby Doo shirt!

They don't charge admissinon to these things, do they?

Thog

Reaction score
No charge at all. Just get there earily. It is at The Charles Hotel and not at the store. I'm leaving work at 5 and going right to Harvard Square. I figure I'll bum around there for a while and then go to the hotel at 6.
See ya there!

Dan

Drtooth

Reaction score
No charge at all. Just get there earily. It is at The Charles Hotel and not at the store. I'm leaving work at 5 and going right to Harvard Square. I figure I'll bum around there for a while and then go to the hotel at 6.
See ya there!

Dan
OH SHOOT!!! I was just about to announce that!

Heck.. I'm leaving NOW and going to bum around till 5...

Thog

Reaction score
I got my pic taken with Oscar and Caroll after everyone left. Woo-Hoo! He and his wife are so nice.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I got my pic taken with Oscar and Caroll after everyone left. Woo-Hoo! He and his wife are so nice.
DANG!!! I was gonna ask too!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Pity we don't get those nice people doing book signings over here. :cool: :droopy:

Bea:zany:{won't let this stop the celebration. Whoooopie}regard

smcguire

Reaction score
I was at the Harvard Square book signing too and it was lots of fun... Mr. Spinney gave a short talk (about 15 minutes) and then spent another 45 or so answering questions. There were two visits from Oscar the Grouch and Mr. Spinney sang the Alphabet Song in his Big Bird voice. Then he signed the books, all with an illustration of either Big Bird or Grover (your choice). I agree with Dan - Caroll, his wife, and his son who was there too all seemed real nice and were willing to take a little extra time for the fans.

--Scott McGuire

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I wanna see pictures!!

You all have had SUCH a great opportunity to meet such a great man! I have to admit that I'm SOOO JEALOUS!!
:smile: :big_grin: :cool: :grouchy: <---green with envy!!!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I went last night too, but got there pretty late. Scott McGuire was looking forward to seeing the pictures taken, so I told the story and posted the photos at TP...

I kissed Oscar

Glad I was able to meet Dan for the first time and Smig again too!

smcguire

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I introduced myself to Dan and Scott H., and it was nice to put some faces with the usernames! Sorry I didn't meet the rest of you who were there.

Saw the pictures, thanks, Scott... the rest of you should go check them out, they're cute!

--Scott McGuire