Bewitched Marathon

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
This weekend TV Land is having a 48 hour marathon of "Bewitched", my most favorite tv show!:big_grin: It begins at 6 a.m. EST. Even though I have all 254 episodes on tape I'm excited because some of my copies are bad.

Anybody else enjoy "Bewitched"?

DirthNader

Reaction score
I remember watching reruns as a kid. I always liked Dick York's version of Darren. Dick Sargeant wasn't bad, but I just liked the first better.

Did you ever see the episode of the Flintstones with Sam and Darren? They met them on a camping trip. It was pretty funny. I always thought it was neat to see characters from another show appear in cartoon form on the Flintstones. I remember when......Wait. I'm rambling aren't I?

Yes, I too enjoy watching Bewitched. I will probably catch a little of the marathon. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, Doc.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I have that Flinstones episode on tape. I really liked it too.

Elizabeth Montgomery and Dick York did their own voices and EM said she didn't get paid anything while DY said he got a tv from the studio.

BTW, in my opinion DY is THE only Darrin. DS was Samantha's second husband it's just they didn't have an episode about the first husband's disappearance:wink:

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
I haven't really been watching this much, but I've been tuning in sometimes. I don't really like the show (I prefer Get Smart, myself), but I have noticed that they keep the old Screen Gems logo at the end of the episodes. That's kinda cool...

WiGgY

Reaction score
I like to think of the Darren switch as a lost episode where Endora changes Darren's appearance for some reason and can't change him back. :big_grin: