"Between" - anyone remember this?

BigMontag

Reaction score
With the recent flood of classic Sesame St clips appearing on Youtube, I am desperately searching for the brief animated clip where the concept of "BETWEEN" is being demonstrated.

My memory's a bit hazy, but all I can remember is a character being caught between two large objects and saying "BETWEEEEN" in a manner in which I can't replicate through typing.

Does anyone remember this sketch and more importantly can any kind soul point me in the right direction towards finding it?

Thanks in advance..

bigmontag

BigMontag

Reaction score
I might be onto something here. The following post describes the sketch...

"3. The "Between" cartoon. A little man was doing various things between two big men (hammering, jackhammering, eating lunch, etc.) For each task, the announcer would say "Between." "

I cant link to the post cos I'm still a newbie..

Now to find a copy... Anyone seen this on any of the SS DVDs or on Youtube??

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I don't have a copy of this one, but I think I know about the cartoon you're describing. The little man goes through the course of his day, being stuck between bigger things. On the bus ride to and from work, he's sandwiched between two heavy-set people. At his job, he's stuck on an assembly line between two beefy workers who take riveting guns to a piece of metal, where he just taps it with his little mallet.
At lunchtime he's stuck between his coworkers who chow down huge lunches, while our little friend nibbles at his teeny little sandwich.

And at the end of the day, when he climbs into bed and turns out the light, two huge dogs jump into bed with him.

Poor guy. Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
He Sang "i'm In Betwween" And Two Lager Muppets Crushed Him
I thought it was 2 monsters..I used to love this skit I think it was the bumpy music that I liked it was very monsterish heh

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I remember a sketch that has a guy singing " I'm Mr. Between" and he is inbetween 2 elephants. It was on the 123 Count With Me Video.