Best Muppet Show DVD?

McFraggle

Reaction score
I haven't bought any of the Muppet Show DVDs yet, and I was wondering which are the best volumes to get.

jediX

Reaction score
I'm partial to volume 9 (which is currently unavailable through stores), mainly because I really like Blondie. But, of the ones in stores, Steve Martin/Gilda Radner/I forget the other guest is another really great volume. Another suggestion is, obviously, just to look over the episodes on the discs and pick out whatever guests you are partial to.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I only have 2 of the muppet show series but they are on VHS. I hope to get the DVDs soon, they dont have them yet in Australia. The ones I have I like, especially the John Cleese one aswell as the Dudley moore one. I really need to get all of them before I go saying what ones are my favourites since I've only seen 6 TMS episodes in the last 10 years! its quite sad really! :sympathy: :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
I really like the one with Debbie Harry*/James Cobourn*/Sylvester Stallone, the one with Brooke Sheilds*/Diana Ross, with Gilda Radner*/Steve Martin*/Carol Burnett*, and with Julie Andrews*/Elton John*/Gene Kelly. I want the one with Lynda Carter, but it's hard to find. :frown: