Best Muppet DVD

Salmoto

Reaction score
It may finally happen: I may get a DVD Player, and being the rapidly growing Muppet fan that I am, I want to make my first film purchase a Muppety one. So, let's see: TMTM is in a cereal box, so no worries there, My favorite movie is the original Muppet Movie, but, um, the description online doesn't give me a good idea of the special features. The Carol DVD came out and people have said good things about that, but I hear the special features on the Muppet Treasure Island disc are to die for. This is hard, which one should be my first purchase?

Walker Boh

Reaction score
It depends on how you personally define a quality DVD. If you're looking for widescreen (which you should :big_grin:), then avoid MTI, MCC, and the cereal box version of TMTM.

Salmoto

Reaction score
Well I don't care about formatting as much as I care about trying out these cool special features I hear about all the time. I suppose the cereal box TMTM has no special features, but you couldn't get a better bargain for such a great film. TMM has the Frawley Screen Tests, but I'm not sure what else...and I have no idea what comes packaged with GMC or the purchaseable TMTM.