Best Muppet couple

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Voting Booth: Best Muppet Couple( Vote A,B,C,or D)

A: Kermit and Piggy
B:Gonzo and Camila
C: Flyod and JAnice
D: Other

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Sorry, but I have to go with Kermit and Miss Piggy. I think they look good together. I especially like a lot of they're songs: (Ex: "Couldn't We Ride," "He'll/She'll Make Me Happy," "Love Led Us Here," etc.)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Gonzo and Cammila (Except that they seem to have broken up in Muppets From Space and Treasure Island!)

:frown:

banAndi

Reaction score
Augh! I can't decide! Definitely not Kermit and Miss Piggy though. I can't stand Miss Piggy. Janice is awesome. So is Gonzo. Floyd is coller than Camilla, but Gonzo is cooler than Janice (maybe). I DON'T KNOW!!!

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by banAndi
Augh! I can't stand Miss Piggy.
How could you not love Miss Piggy??? remember her in Muppets From Space???? she was a riot!!! I like Pepe the Prawn and Seymour the trunkless elephant. I love Pepe in that Long John Silver's commercial (only 2 Ninety NIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!) I also love Floyd and Janice, Two Headed Monster, Bert & Ernie, in fact, i love ALL the Muppets. even Bear from the big blue house (but his show sucks)

banAndi

Reaction score
I'm so happy I've caused so much controversy!!! woohoo!!! ok, I will correct myself. I like Gonzo better than Janice, but Janice is "cooler" than Gonzo. I LIKE Miss Piggy, she just annoys me at times! I love ALL the muppets...except for Crazy Harry...maybe...I dunno. Just ignore that comment.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Ummm...okay...well anyway, my two cents:

I think that Gonzo and Camilla are the coolest personally. I'm not going to express my feelings about Floyd and Janice, being Byron might drive down from KY to FL and maime me for it..:big_grin: :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

Then, there is the classic pairing of Kermit and Piggy. That is just as I said; classic. Whether you like others better, you can't not like them. If you do, question your Muppet loyalty. :wink: hehe

-Matt