Best Friends Blues Song

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok i've been listing to a CD i made of SS songs. There's this one song call Best Friends Blues. It's Ernie and Snuffy singing it. I was wondering was this an episode? I in my mind have an image of Ernie riding on top of Snuffy's back. Am i just dreaming this up? Need some help please.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Uhhh just to let you know. I don't see anything on your post. Ever since coming back to Muppet Central (long time) i can't see videos when people post them so you might have to help me with that.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Uhhh just to let you know. I don't see anything on your post. Ever since coming back to Muppet Central (long time) i can't see videos when people post them so you might have to help me with that.

It's a link to the bit you mentioned. If you look it up on YouTube, it's titled "Ernie and Snuffy have the blues"

Erine81981

Reaction score
I already have seen it. That's how i made the audio was watching the video. I was just wondering if this was an episode. I looked it up in the Wiki but it's shows its an instert. I just had an idea of Ernie riding on top of Snuffy's back. Thanks anyways Oscarfan.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I think it's just a segment and not really a street plot story or anything like that. From what I know.

What's interesting about this was it's the first and only time where Ernie becomes a hand and rod Muppet. It's interesting how it's done because I'm sure it would have been more difficult with the live hand puppetry technique since the case would be the need to hide the elbows otherwise the arm sleeves would show.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I think it's just a segment and not really a street plot story or anything like that. From what I know.

What's interesting about this was it's the first and only time where Ernie becomes a hand and rod Muppet. It's interesting how it's done because I'm sure it would have been more difficult with the live hand puppetry technique since the case would be the need to hide the elbows otherwise the arm sleeves would show.
Thanks for the info Mupcollector1. I know for sure i've seen Elmo and a little girl on the back of Snuffy's back but just thought that Ernie might have rode the back of his back once. Thanks again.