Bert evil?

F

furryredmonster

I have heard many people saying that Bert is evil. Why do they think this way? What is so evil about poor old Bert? Is it his expressions? Or what?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh that...this was some weird website that someone did many years ago. It was about Elmo on trial, explaining all of the evil things that he saw Bert do. Afterwards, these photos of Bert with Osama Bin Laden floated around the internet, and that guy shut down his website. But rest assure, Bert is NOT evil, just like Greg Proops is NOT gay.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
When I was in high school, they guys used to call me muppet girl, and always tried to find weird pictures of SS or the muppets. Very disturbing... let me tell ya. But the Bert thing, yeah, him and elmo it was this picture of them and knifes. Also they have the SS characters getting high, also very scary.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Yeah, the website is a few years old. They just took pictures of Bert doing.. obscene things(to say the least). I have seen some pretty bad ones..

Gonzo14

Reaction score
yeah, some were bad, but you gotta admit, some were funny

F

furryredmonster

Yeah, I think that's where I got it from. I was looking for some new Elmo and Sesame Street sites. And it came up to a "interview" with Elmo Monster about what Bert did. I did not read much of it though... So, it might be stilll around (the site) since I seen it only like weeks or a month ago. Or it is another one I pondered over.

Phantom

Reaction score
Apparently Ernie was present at the Lee Harvey Oswald shooting...but there's not evidence he was involved...at least he wasn't mentioned in the Warren Commission report.

Effralyo

Reaction score
Spit over Osama and all smug lie about the muppets! Bert is a kinda good ol` glarkworthy (read: cute and funny) character. And I don`t want to say what I wish I do to the muppet haters - don`t want to give you a reason for nightmares. Glark! :frown: