"Being Green" on Glee November 1

Dexter Qubert

Reaction score
Next Tuesday's episode of Glee will feature a cover of It's Not Easy Being Green by Damian McGinty. That kid has an amazing voice.

Dexter Qubert

Reaction score
The song is available to listen on the Billboard website. And I must say it is a brilliant version of the song.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a reminder tonight on "Glee" on Fox, you can see Damian McGinty sing "Bein' Green".

After you watch the show post your thoughts here.

Princeton

Reaction score
A great performance of one of my favorite songs! The rest of the episode was kinda 'meh', but "Bein' Green" and "Candyman" were the highlights. If I didn't think one particular member would have a fit, I would start a Glee thread at MC in a heartbeat.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I, on the other hand, say go for it. If one person doesn't care for it, they can ignore that thread.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't care too much for Glee... I get the appeal, and I see it having an audience... but every time I tried watching it, I just couldn't get into it. Either the music sharply interrupts the plot or the plot sharply interrupts the music.

But considering I did manage to watch a few minutes of it right until after he sang Being Green. And here's the best part. The commercial break right before he sang that, the Muppet movie TV spot came on. Brilliant way to get exposure for the movie.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I too don't like Glee personally I think it's lame but it is great how Disney was able to promote the new movie on one of the most popular show out there