1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Bein Green vs. Rainbow Connection

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Anything Muppet, Nov 21, 2006.

?

Bein' Green vs. The Rainbow Connection

Poll closed Dec 23, 2006.
Bein' Green 11 vote(s) 31.4%
The Rainbow Connection 24 vote(s) 68.6%

1. heralde Well-Known Member

Lol, that so cool, glad you got up the nerve! I'd love to do Karoke sometime, espeically if there's Muppet selections. Yeah it definitely helps to have friends with you. :) :)
  2. Telly Active Member

I should've checked to see if they had "We Got Us"
  3. heralde Well-Known Member

Oh true, that is such a touching number. :)
  4. unclematt Active Member

Love We Got Us
  5. Greedo New Member

Every time I hear "The Rainbow Connection," I bawl like a baby. It's so touching for some reason to me. SO I'd pick that one.
  6. unclematt Active Member

I just started singing The Rainbow Connection in kareoke if the circumstances are right. I have done three times. I love it.
  7. Quesal Active Member

For me it alternates. One day I'm in the mood for Bein' Green, anotehr day I'm in the mood for Rainbow Connection
  8. wwfpooh New Member

9. unclematt Active Member

Very well said
  10. wwfpooh New Member

I thought so, especially since The Muppets at Walt Disney World special confirmed as such.
  11. muppetfan89 Member

I think I would choose Rainbow Connection, becuase it relatres to everyone.
  12. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

I don't know. I think 'Bein' Green' relates to me for the most part. Especially today, I was at the mall and I was probably the only guy there not holding hands with a girl. :( It seems like people don't accept me for who I am. I really know how Kermit feels when he sings that song.
  13. wwfpooh New Member

As others and I have said earlier:
  14. muppetmayhem Member

The rainbow connection i still catch myself singing it now and then while i work. WIERD
  15. Marky Member

Gimme Rainbow Connection any day over Bein' Green!
    It's a better song in just about every way.
  16. King of Eight New Member

Bein' Green is definitely Kermit's anthem, and if I'm completely honest, my own as well. And since my four year old daughter's started school, it's become her anthem too. Although, if I really think about it, that's probably not a bad thing, now is it?
  17. wwfpooh New Member

Again, as I said:

"Bein' Green" is Kermit's personal anthem (just as "The Mickey Mouse Club March" is Mickey's theme song), but "Rainbow Connection" is to The Muppets what "When You Wish Upon a Star" is to Disney. One is the respective "theme" of the character presented & the other is the "theme" of the overall franchise within which the character resides, despite both being family, due to the Disney & Henson partnership.
  18. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Wow, I cant believe I have never posted here. I perfer Rainbow Connection (it used to be my ringtone). I think the song flows better. In all honesty I cringe when I hear Being Green. To me it choppy. Rainbow Connection is smooth.

Please dont hurt me :cry:
  19. wwfpooh New Member

Now, why would anyone hurt you for you merely speaking your mind?
  20. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I dunno. It might offend someone?

:o