• Bein' Green

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • The Rainbow Connection

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Just imagining the pope's reaction to your constant phoning. I imagine he's much like old man Jenkins of Scooby-Doo fame.

alsc

Reaction score
My vote

Rainbow Connection. Always been special to me.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm amazed at how much higher the votes were for The Rainbow Connection; I expected it would win, but not by that large of a margin.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean, Bein' Green is a wonderful song, I love it, but I still prefer Rainbow Connection. I'm actually surprised it won for Kermit's "theme"... or whatever we were voting for.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah, I still think that Bein' Green is actually Kermit's theme, even if Rainbow Connection is the better song.

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm still sticking with "Bein' Green" as Kermit's theme, especially after knowing how close Jim Henson really was to that song, himself. I understand it was very personal to him.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You know, when it comes down to it--regardless of the opinions expressed in this thread--both of the songs equally fit Kermit, both by his self-acknowledgement and that which inspires him and us. It's not easy bein' green, but if we keep following that rainbow connection nothing is impossible.

Frogster

Reaction score
RC all the way... and no I'm not talking about the soda.