Before I Forget...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dunkin Donuts would flop over there. They're REALLY loyal to Tim Hortons. Vise Versa why we don't see any TH's down here. Saw one in Maine once...

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i was spoiled with Tim Hortons was...great stuff

i also had a friend named Tim Horton

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Man I MISS Dunkin' Donuts something awful...

The only DD close to me is ALL THE WAY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN, WHICH IS QUITE A DRIVE JUST FOR HALF A DOZEN OF THOSE DELICIOUS STRAWBERRY-FROSTED DONUTS.

And ALL the Baskin-Robbins closed in this town... I e-mailed them a year ago asking them why that happened, and they never responded to me.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Man I MISS Dunkin' Donuts something awful...

Being a local company, they're like... EVERYWHERE! You can't punt a football without hitting one. They have some good stuff time to time and all...

But we had Krispy Kreme here for one glorious year... and never again because it couldn't compete with DD. Now, I think DD has a better selection of donuts (Honeydew has the best...that's VERY local)... but those glazed ones were brilliant when they were fresh and warm.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But we had Krispy Kreme here for one glorious year... and never again because it couldn't compete with DD. Now, I think DD has a better selection of donuts (Honeydew has the best...that's VERY local)... but those glazed ones were brilliant when they were fresh and warm.
See, it's just the opposite down here, apparently Krispy Kream is the top dog of donuts down here... they even have a brand of snack donuts in the grocery stores... plus down here, DD donuts WEREN'T warm, but KK's ARE, but then again, I don't like it when donuts are warm, it makes them all mushy and chewy.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Haha, I hate Krispy Kream donuts. But out local walmart for some reason sells day olds really cheap, so we tend to get them alot :/

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------------
Lived in the SE most of my life and I despise Krispy Kremes. That puff pastry glopped with sugarglaze is NOT a doughnut! Where's the DOUGH??

My friend in Portland sent me a personal review of a place there called Voodoo Donuts. I'm jealous.

------------------------

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
HAPPY CANADIAN THANKSGIVING TO ALL YOU FLANNEL SHIRT-WEARIN', DONUT-DUNKIN', "EH"-SAYIN' HOCKEY FANS!!!

*Waves Canadian flag*
I don't get why Thanksgiving is a diffrent month here, I just don't get it (someone please explain it to me)