Bedtime With Elmo

dietrich

Reaction score
I was wondering will anyone be reviewing Bedtime With Elmo? I'm curious if it has any classic sketches

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I saw the DVD at BestBuy today and a picture from Ernie and Bert's "Sleep" song was on the back, so I assume that's on it.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I saw the DVD at BestBuy today and a picture from Ernie and Bert's "Sleep" song was on the back, so I assume that's on it.
I wonder the same thing, though the caption said "Ernie can't get any sleep".

Last week sesamestreet.org added some clips fromm this video, and there was a special version of Imagination added, which was the late-1990s remake mixed with footage of Ernie and Bert in claymation form. I don't know if this was in the video, or it it had been shown on the series yet.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
A segment list is now on Muppet Wiki. Pretty good selection, mostly 90's stuff, but there's one classic cartoon.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It sounds like a good line-up despite the lack of classic clips. I saw the remixed version of Imagination on sesamestreet.org a few days before the videos release and I just KNEW that it'd be included (I'm not sure if this had already aired during season 39). If the remake of the song had the claymation when it first aired then I would have easily forgiven them for remaking the sequencde. I have a feeling that this verison will air next season, maybe replacing the version without claymation (just like how the original versions of Put Down the Duckie and Monster in the Mirror have rarely, if ever, been broadcast since the celebrity edits were introduced).

Still, it is a shame that they didn't have Louie read as a bedtime story either Sleeping Beauty or The Princess and the Pea, leading to one of the Sesame Street News segments based around either story. Also a shame that the Teeny Little Superguy segment about sleep wasn't included.