Bedroom Walls

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Me and Beau were just discussing this over MSN and decided this would be a pretty cool thread:

"Name everything on your bedroom walls!!"

I'll do mine soon but it will take a while :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sometimes I like to lick walls...

Wait...that's an injoke and a blantant lie.

Ok, to explain my wall I'll need to explain a lot of stuff, so, let's start with the easy things such as two SS posters, a Star Trek poster, and a toffee wrapper. All somewhat self explainitory.

Then there's five framed MopFam pictures, which totally rock. They have the MopFam logo, and feature two prominent charcters each, such as Father and Fem, Jack and Vic, Viq and Vibs, etc with spactacular shadows on a colored background.

Now some of you will remember King Agrippa. Vibs and I created several cartoon versions of KA, and her alter-ego Joke Killer. So I have a poster of them saying, "Joke Killer vs. King Agrippa - Brace Yourselves For The End". Also a framed picture of another charcter from the cartoons called, "Ms Noget."

Then, dotted around the wall are a dozen mini-MTI collectable cards with various MTI charcters. An upside down one-armed (half 'armless?) Animal plushy!

From my wall to your screen, more details to follow!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, that's interesting. So how many people have walked into your room and said what the heck?!
Also, why is your Animal mutalated? Desicration! *wink*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Posters with rope-lights around them (to give it a movie-theater look). And blue & green paint.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
On my bedroom walls...
Four sparkly 3-D butterflies
A glow-in-the-dark butterfly
A glow-in-the-dark dragonfly
Seven glow-in-the-dark stars.
A framed painting of a man in a suit dancing with a woman in a redish-pinkish dress
A framed mezzuzah... e-mail me if you want a full explanation, but basically it's a religious item.
A dry-erase board
A metal keychain of a flower that my sister made
A teddy bear calendar
Four fuzzyposters (Seven, if closet doors are included as walls.)
A poster that, from far away, is an eagle in front of an American flag that says "Freedom is Everywhere You Look," but if you get up close it's a bunch of little pictures of various patriotic landmarks.
A small copy of the painting Two Sisters (On the Terrace)
A Japanese fan.

And when I get ready for bed tonight, there will also be the necklace I'm wearing, which has to do with a Holocaust memorial. (If you've ever seen the documentary film "Paperclips," this necklace was made and designed by the students of that school. A very cool story, if you ever have time and a box of tissues to spare.)

Wow... an awful lot, considering how much my dad hates putting holes in the wall!

Oh, the wall color is white. But that's not necessarily my choice.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The signed Alex Ross Super Grover Lithograph from Palisades, a framed Donald Duck Art picture, a Dan Aykroyd autographed photo, and a clock.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
OK I'll post now...

On my wardrobe doors:
  • "Have a ___ Day" poster
  • "Have a ___ Night" poster
  • Scissor Sisters poster
  • John Lennon poster with lyrics to Imagine
  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Burton version) poster
  • Magic Roundabout poster
On my door:
  • Magic Roundabout "Higher and Higher" poster
  • Scissor Sisters album cover
Around my windows:
  • Pictures of me and various friends
  • Pic of me and my best friend inside of a big star
  • Pic of Statler and Waldorf
  • Pic of Bunsen and Beaker
On my shelves:
  • Various muppet beanies
  • My REM calendar
  • Black nail varnish :stick_out_tongue:
  • Framed pic from when I was in Fiddler On The Roof
  • A troll doll
Posters I've printed off the internet:
  • Will and Grace
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Mean Girls
  • Labyrinth
  • The Next Best Thing
  • Legally Blonde 2
  • Desperately Seeking Susan
  • The Producers
  • Romeo and Juliet
Everything else:
  • Madonna calendar
  • Madonna "Re-invention" poster with all her album covers on
  • A postcard with Madonna in the American Pie video on
  • A leaflet about Edward Scissorhands the ballet
  • My pet spoon blu-tacked to my mirror
  • The Vibs and Dan album covers
  • All of Alanis Morissette's album covers
  • Nightmare Before Christmas poster
  • Madonna Confessions poster (with disco ball in front of it)
  • Bridget Jones posters
  • Friends poster
  • Postcard with a smiley strawberry on
  • Postcard with moving hollogram lips on
  • A pic of Madonna my friend drew
And that's all folks...:stick_out_tongue:

(ps. I apologise for the length of this post I just wanted to get it all out)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So now were uping the anty eh? Okay...

On my closet doors: (I assume that's what you mean when you say "wardrobe doors".
  • Posters.
On my door:
  • A "Posted: Private Property" poster.
  • A "No's" poster.
  • "Swamp" (See how big a M*A*S*H fan I am?)
Around my windows:
  • Curtains
  • A calendar
On my shelves:
  • Books
  • DVD's
  • A seperate library of comic books.
  • My Muppet/Henson scrapbook.
Posters I've printed off the internet:
  • Kathy Greenwood
Everything else:
  • A desk over-flowing with my cartoons, my comics, a TV, and my mail from Kathy Greenwood.
  • A dresser with a scale model of A M*A*S*H unit (not specifically the 4077th, just a little something I was working on), and little mini-sets of Ernie and Bert's apartment, Count's Castle, Elmo's World, Global Grover, the park (I also had an actual scale-model of Sesame Street on it as well, but because it was so big, I had to move it to our den.)
  • A chester with a lamp and a few knick-knacks.
  • A small wicker case with my paperclip and bottlecap collection, my CD player, Gameboy, and Boom-box.
  • A night stand with a lamp, a desk-fan, and an alarm clock (also a little box where I keep my watch, wallet, keys, and cell-phone.)
  • A bed with pillows, blankets, and my Rocky Squirrel.
  • A wall
  • A floor
  • A light bulb
  • Hi

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Well, as my wallpaper got taken down over a year ago (we're trying to fix my room up, but it's SLOW GOING) got the fuzzy backing on half of the walls now, and the other half has white coated drywall with really bad darker stains on them. (It looks horrible..) Onto what's on my walls.

After nearly 6 months with pure blank walls I told Mom just for the sake of it (I hate bare walls) I'm putting some of my stuff back up, so it'll take the attention off of the stained walls.

The front of my door:
(Mom always complained that I made so many holes in the door, she'd have to take it down if they ever decided to sell the house. So I decided if it did go down? I'm taking it with me. XD)
  • A medley of stickers and small posters to adorn the door.
  • - Lots of small DBZ stickers
  • - A few clipouts from the Sunday comics
  • - A really funny Sonic the Hedgehog parody comic w/ him and Knuckles playing "Spy vs. Spy" [Printed from computer]
  • - A really pretty front of a christmas card of a puppy with a football.
  • - A magazine clipout with Monk on the front of it.
  • - Loose Lucy's (hippie clothing outlet) round sticker
  • - some band sticker I got for free from a friend of mine. I don't even listen to the music either. I think it's a goth punk rock band...or something.
  • - and some other stickers I'm forgetting now.
My closet door:
  • Nothing interesting, just my shoe rack. XD
My walls:
  • A framed portrait of Jim Henson w/ Kermit. (It's the educational [read: very small for what they offered in actuality] size of the Apple company's "Think Different" poster campeain.)
  • A pretty painted picture of cherry blossoms over a seascape with a boat on the water. It's got a signature, so it could be a really nice piece of artwork, but I can't decipher the signature for my life. I got it at a church yardsale for .50.
  • "Have a ___ Day" poster.
  • Van Helsing poster. (Has some crinkles in it, because I found it folded in the bottom of one of my many purses. I think I originally picked it up for free at Wal-Mart when they had first gotten "Van Helsing" on DVD or something.
I think that's it. I don't have a desk or any chests of drawers in my room. All I have is my dragon carved chest, which holds my own towels, dishwares, and strangely enough a lot of snack food that will keep forever. Basically it's my "Hope Chest". Oh and I've also got a small steel hibachi grill in there too. :wink:

My bed, and a mountain of clothes makes up the rest of my room. So I'm not that interesting, room wise.