Because I love you

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one

You know when you feel like someone's following you, right? The muppets gang has that feeling all the time. Kermit walked into the studio and decided to give the gang a vaction. "Kermit, what are we going to do with the stage lights?" Beauguard asked. "Don't worry about it," Kermit said, as if he was having the best day of his life. "Where is Piggy?" Kermit asked. "In her dressing room," Walter said. Kermit walked to her room.

"Piggy?" Kermit asked. No answer. "Piggy, come out here," he added. He found a letter on the table. What? He picked up the letter and he read:

Kermit,
I'm sorry I couldn't tell in person, so I have to tell you in writing. I can't be with you if I have to stay in a room for safety reasons. If you love me, don't make me be stuck in a room all the time.

Piggy.
He dropped the letter and ran out, looking for her.
~~~
Piggy took her bag and tried to walk out when Kermit opened the door. "Piggy, wait," he told her, "Let me talk to you." "Fine," she said, "Talk." "Piggy, I know I was being selfish and I know that you're tired of this, but I can't let you leave me," he told her, "You know I love you, but there's no reason for me to treat you like some caged animal." "So, where's the point?" she asked. "Don't make me live without you," he told her.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

Jazzy and Scooter walked into Piggy's house. "Piggy," Jazzy said, "Where are you?" "In her room," Fozzie replied, "With Kermit." "Nevermind," she said quickly.

"Where are we going?" Piggy asked, packing her bags. "Flordia," Kermit replied. "Great," she said. "Can you do one thing for me?" he asked. "Yea," she said. "Don't go out with other men," he told her. "Fine," she agreed. "Piggy?" he asked, "I love you." "Love you more," she told him. He kissed her.
~~~
Ami walked to Scooter. "Where is Beakie?" she asked. "I don't know and I don't care," he told her. She slapped him. "HE'S MY HUSBAND, YOU IDIOT!" she screamed. "Wow, you're getting more like Piggy," he said with irony. She walked away. "Meep, meep," Beaker said. Meaning: So, what?

The next day...

Kermit sat on the bed with Piggy while the others was sitting in the seats, on the bus. "Something is strange," she said, "It scares me. You've been acting strange, I mean, ever since Constantine tried to take me. Is the old Kermit gone? The boss who is always in a good mood?" "I don't know, Piggy," he said, "But, I know that you're scaring me too. Something has been wierd around here and you are not safe just yet. He wants you. Not me, Robin, Fozzie, but you. Can you just be careful?" She nodded.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

Scooter walked to Kermit. "Kermit, can you do one thing?" he asked, "Piggy doesn't go." "She's my girlfriend, trust me, she's going," Kermit told him, "Why are you such in a bad mood?" "Nothing, I'm just tired," the kid said, "Okay, it's just that I am just worried, becuse you nearly lost Piggy and-" "Yea," Kermit said, "I guess that's a good reason, but Piggy's my everything."

Jazzy took the phone and played music. "Piggy, what is up with you and Kermit?" she asked. "We're together," Piggy began, "We have been for awhile and it's been crazy since Constantine." "Scooty's in a bad mood," Jazzy said. "I noticed," the pig said.

Kermit walked to the concession stand and grabbed two Dr.Peppers. "Piggy," he told her, "You're the one I need to talk to." He gave her the drink. "What's up?" she asked. "Well, one thing is when you get to our cabin and unpack, meet me at the shore." "Okay," she said.

"MEEP!" Beaker screamed. Meaning: HEY!" "HI, HI!" Animal chanted, "HAHAHA!" "Boys, behave or I will ground you both," Ami said and kissed Beaker's head.