Beat the Time with Chip 'N' Dale Rescue Rangers

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Here it is, as a request.

(The scene starts with the title sign. It’s the same title card from Guy Smiley Action Figure set. Like so: http://www.blister.jp/images-item-big/ref2-2267.jpg We hear the drum roll and the announcer is speaking.)
Announcer: And now, it’s time for everybody’s favorite long running game show, Beat the Time! (Audience cheers and the scene fades to a game show set. Similar as Beat the Time with the Count. And the spotlights starts flying around set.)
Announcer: And here is everybody’s favorite game show host, Guy Smiley!
(The audience cheers again. The background music is the same as Beat the Time with the Count. Guy Smiley enters the studio while getting caught with the glittering golden curtains. He then walks through the curtains with a grunt.)
Guy Smiley: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is everybody’s favorite game show host, Guy Smiley! (The game show music fades away.) And this once again Beat the Time! And today, we have very special treat for you today. Because, as you know on every show, our previous contestants have been stealing some items so they can find something that comes with. (Audience grunt like Oh yeah, that’s right, uh huh.) Well, not anymore! Because turned Beat the Time into Beat the Time: Crime Edition! (Audience ooh and cheer.) Yes! Yes! So let’s meet our contestants. Give a big welcome to the Rescue Rangers!
(The audience cheers and the Rescue Rangers enter through the golden curtains while on the Rescue Ranger plane.)
Gadget: Golly! Look at all these people!
(They landed on the podium to meet Guy Smiley.)
Guy Smiley: Welcome Chip, Dale, Gadget, Monterey Jack, and Zipper better known as the Rescue Rangers!
Chip: Hi Guy! Rescue Rangers at your service.
Guy Smiley: Well, that’s wonderful! We are glad that you are here.
Dale: Zowie! Are you really Mr. Guy Smiley?
Guy Smiley: America’s favorite game show host in person!
(Audience cheers.)
Dale: Wow!
Guy Smiley: Thank you! Thank you! And now, Rescue Rangers, are you ready to play our game?
Gadget: We sure am Guy! What do we have to do?
Guy Smiley: You have to find three items that have been stolen. (Audience ooh) But first, open the curtain!
(The curtain opens and it revealed a game board and the audience ooh and ahh.)
Monterey Jack: Cronkie! What is that thing?
Guy Smiley: It’s a game board . And this game board will reveal three items that had been stolen. For example, if it reveals a red ruby, you go find it and bring it here plus two more and win.
Dale: That sounds great, Guy!
Guy Smiley: Yes indeedy. Now let’s take a look of our Beat the Time clock and see how much time you had to do it in.
(The arm the clock goes around back to sixty with a bell And the audience ooh.)
Guy Smiley: That means you only had one minute to find three things that had been stolen. And now, let’s reveal the three stolen items.
(The game board reveal the picture of the items that had been stolen.)
Guy Smiley: It’s an egg, a kitten, and a red ruby!
(Audience cheers for that choice.)
Chip: We can do that, Guy! Because after all, we are…
RR: THE RESCUE RANGERS!
Guy Smiley: All right Rescue Rangers, your first item to bring back is an egg. Ready? On your marks….get set…GO!
RR: RESCUE RANGERS AWAY!
(The Rescue Rangers exit the studio and the clock starts ticking.)
Guy Smiley: Will they do it? They need to find three items that had been stolen. And they only have…55 seconds to find them.
(The Rescue Rangers enter the studio with a big booby egg.)
Gadget: Here you go, Guy. An egg!
(We hear a ta da music and the audience cheer.)
Guy Smiley: Wonderful! That’s one down and two to go. Now go find a stolen kitten!

(The exit and entering the studio is a villain named Humpert Dumpty from the episode of Three Men and a Booby.)
Humpert: Those little rats stole my precious egg!
Guy Smiley: For your information, this egg isn’t yours and you need to get off the stage! Security!
(The orange and green AM enter the studio and grabbed Humpert and taking him away.)
Humpert: Hey! You’re Guy Smiley! I’m big fan of yours.
Guy Smiley: Don’t care! Now the Rescue Rangers had 32 seconds to find a kitten. Here they come now!
(The Rescue Rangers re-enter and they brought a kitten. And Zipper is blabbering.)
Zipper: BZZZZZZZZZ!
Guy Smiley: What did he say?
Monterey Jack: He says we brought the stolen kitten.
(The ta da music and the audience cheer.)
Guy Smiley: Yes, that’s wonderful! You found the stolen kitten.! Just one more to go and you win!
RR: RESCUES RANGERS AWAY!
(The Rescue Rangers exit the studio.)
Guy Smiley: I wonder who stole this cute little kitten.
(Entering the studio is another villain named Professor Nimnul.)
Professor Nimnul: Those blasted rodents stole my kitten so I can use it to generate electricity.
Guy Smiley: The kitten is not yours! Take him away, security!
(Once again, the orange and green AM enter the studio and grabbed Professor Nimnul and taking him away.)
Professor Nimnul: Hey! You’re Guy Smiley! Can I be your contestan so I can takeover the world?
Guy Smiley: No, I don’t trust villains! Now get out! Now, the Rescue Rangers had 20 seconds to find a red ruby.
(He notice the Rescue Rangers didn’t come back yet.)
Guy Smiley: But, where are the Rescue Rangers? They should be here with the red ruby by now. Because they only have 10 seconds left! Can they do it on time?
(Suddenly we heard the train whistle.)
Guy Smiley: Wait a minute! What’s that sound? Another train? If so, not again!
(The Rescue Rangers crashes through the studio while riding on a train.)
Guy Smiley: AAAAAAAAAAAH! OH NO! But Rescue Rangers, did you bring the red ruby?
Chip: We sure did!
Dale: And here it is!
(Chip and Dale revealed the red rub. And lastly we hear the ta da music and the audience cheers.)
Guy Smiley: Yes! You brought all three items that are stolen and that means you win!
RR: Hooray, Yippee, Whoopee, & etc.
(Entering the studio is Fat Cat.)
Fat Cat:You give me back my ruby or I will slice you to bits!(Notice Guy Smiley.) Say, are you Guy Smiley?
Guy Smiley: Yes and are you Fat Cat?
Fat Cat: Why yes I am.
Guy Smiley: Security!
(The security AM muppets grabbed Fat Cat and taking him away.)
Fat Cat: Wait! I want your autograph!
Guy Smiley: And now, Rescue Rangers, here is your grand prize!
(The other curtain to your right revealed a minature key of honor.)
Guy Smiley: It’s an miniature key of honor!
Chip: Wow!
Dale: Zowie!
Gadget: It looks beautiful.
Monterey Jack: And it’s just are size, eh Zipper?
Zipper: BZZZZZZZZZZ!
Guy Smiley: Wonderful! And this is Guy Smiley America’s favorite game show host saying, see you next time on Beat the Time! Yes! Wonderful! Wonderful!
(Theme music starts playing and the audience cheers.)
Professor Nimnul: Wait! We want your autograph!
Guy Smiley: Sorry Villains, but I have another game show over the next studio. Tootleloo. (Exit the studio.)
(The villains are trying to get Guy Smiley’s autograph, but the AM security tried to control them and getting them off stage, while the Rescue Rangers are enjoying their prize.)

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
That was great. Not only did the Rescue Rangers win a prize, the Villians probably won a trip to jail. the justice system works
:smile:

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
That is awesome! Look at my avatar of the Rescue Rangers.

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
I decided to post again to fix some things that I missed. So here it is again.

(The scene starts with the title sign. It’s the same title card from Guy Smiley Action Figure set. Like so: http://www.blister.jp/images-item-big/ref2-2267.jpg We hear the drum roll and the announcer is speaking.)
Announcer: And now, it’s time for everybody’s favorite long running game show, Beat the Time! (Audience cheers and the scene fades to a game show set. Similar as Beat the Time with the Count. And the spotlights starts flying around set.)
(The audience cheers again. The background music is the same as Beat the Time with the Count. Guy Smiley enters the studio while getting caught with the glittering golden curtains. He then walks through the curtains with a grunt.)
Guy Smiley: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is everybody’s favorite game show host, Guy Smiley! (The game show music fades away.) And this is once again Beat the Time! And today, we have a very special treat for you today. Because, as you know on every show, our previous contestants have been stealing some items so they can find something that comes with. (Audience grunt like Oh yeah, that’s right, uh huh.) Well, not anymore! Because we turned Beat the Time into Beat the Time: Crime Edition! (Audience ooh and cheer.) Yes! Yes! So let’s meet our contestants. Give a big welcome to the Rescue Rangers!
(The audience cheers and the Rescue Rangers enter through the golden curtains while on the Rescue Ranger plane.)
Guy Smiley: Welcome Chip, Dale, Gadget, Monterey Jack, and Zipper better known as the Rescue Rangers!
Chip: Hi Guy! Rescue Rangers at your service.
(Audience cheers.)
Dale: Wow!
Guy Smiley: Thank you! Thank you! And now, Rescue Rangers, are you ready to play our game?
Guy Smiley: You have to find three items that have been stolen. (Audience ooh) But first, open the curtain!
Guy Smiley: It’s a game board . And this game board will reveal three items that had been stolen. For example, if it reveals a diamond, you go find it and bring it here plus two more and win.
Guy Smiley: Yes indeedy. Now let’s take a look of our Beat the Time clock and see how much time you had to do it in.
(The arm the clock goes around back to sixty with a bell And the audience ooh.)
Guy Smiley: That means you only had one minute to find three things that had been stolen. And now, let’s reveal the three stolen items.
Guy Smiley: All right Rescue Rangers, your first item to bring back is an egg. Ready? On your marks….get set…GO!
Guy Smiley: Will they do it? They need to find three items that had been stolen. And they only have…55 seconds to find them.
Guy Smiley: Wonderful! That’s one down and two to go. Now go find a stolen kitten!

(The exit and entering the studio is a villain named Humpert Dumpty from the episode of Three Men and a Booby.)
Humpert: Those little rats stole my precious egg!
Guy Smiley: For your information, this egg isn’t yours and you need to get off the stage! Security!
(The orange and green AM enter the studio and grabbed Humpert and taking him away.)
Humpert: Hey! You’re Guy Smiley! I’m a big fan of yours.
Guy Smiley: Don’t care! Now the Rescue Rangers had 32 seconds to find a kitten. Here they come now!
(The Rescue Rangers re-enter and they brought a kitten. And Zipper is blabbering.)
Guy Smiley: Yes, that’s wonderful! You found the stolen kitten.! Just one more to go and you win!
Guy Smiley: I wonder who stole this cute little kitten.
Professor Nimnul: Those blasted rodents stole my kitten so I can use it to generate electricity.
Guy Smiley: The kitten is not yours! Take him away, security!
(Once again, the orange and green AM enter the studio and grabbed Professor Nimnul and taking him away.)
Professor Nimnul: Hey! You’re Guy Smiley! Can I be your contestant so I can takeover the world?
Guy Smiley: No, I don’t trust villains! Now get out! Now, the Rescue Rangers had 20 seconds to find a red ruby.
Guy Smiley: But, where are the Rescue Rangers? They should be here with the red ruby by now. Because they only have 10 seconds left! Can they do it on time?
Guy Smiley: AAAAAAAAAAAH! OH NO! But Rescue Rangers, did you bring the red ruby?
(Chip and Dale revealed the red rub. And lastly we hear the ta da music and the audience cheers.)
Guy Smiley: Yes! You brought all three items that are stolen and that means you win!
Fat Cat:You give me back my ruby or I will slice you to bits!(Notice Guy Smiley.) Say, are you Guy Smiley?
Fat Cat: Why yes I am.
Guy Smiley: Security!
(The security AM muppets grabbed Fat Cat and taking him away.)
Guy Smiley: It’s an miniature key of honor by the mayor!
Guy Smiley: Wonderful! And this is Guy Smiley America’s favorite game show host saying, see you next time on Beat the Time! Yes! Wonderful! Wonderful!
Professor Nimnul: Wait! We want your autograph!
Guy Smiley: Sorry Villains, but I have another game show over the next studio. Tootleloo. (Exit the studio.)
(The villains are trying to get Guy Smiley’s autograph, but the AM security tried to control them and getting them off stage, while the Rescue Rangers are enjoying their prize.)

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
A little bit of rewrite after rewatching the series and the awesome movie of Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers.

The scene starts with the title sign. It’s the same title card from Guy Smiley Action Figure set. Like so: http://www.blister.jp/images-item-big/ref2-2267.jpg We hear the drum roll and the announcer is speaking.)
Guy Smiley: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is everybody’s favorite game show host, Guy Smiley! (The game show music fades away.) And this is once again Beat the Time! And today, we have a very special treat for you today. Because, as you know on every show, our previous contestants have been stealing some items so they can find something that comes with. (Audience grunt like Oh yeah, that’s right, uh huh.) Well, not anymore! Because we turned Beat the Time into Beat the Time: Justice Edition! (Audience ooh and cheer.) Yes! Yes! So let’s meet our contestants. Give a big welcome to the Rescue Rangers!
Chip: Hi Guy! Rescue Rangers at your service!
(Audience cheers.)
Dale: Wow! I’ve been a fan of yours for years and years and years…..
Guy Smiley: Well, that‘s very kind.
Dale: And years and years and years and years…….
Guy Smiley: Um, very nice of you!
Dale: And years and years and years and
Chip: (Knocking Dale’s head) Cut it out, you dummy! He gets it!
Guy Smiley: Yes, thank you. And now, Rescue Rangers, are you ready to play our game?
Guy Smiley: It’s a game board . And this game board will reveal three items that had been stolen. For example, if it reveals a diamond, you go find it and bring it here plus two more and win.
Guy Smiley: Yes indeedy! It’s time to reveal what items you should bring back, but first, let’s take a look at our Beat the Time clock and see how much time you had to do it in?
(The arm the clock goes around back to sixty with a bell and the audience ooh.)

Humpert: Those little rodents stole my precious egg!
Guy Smiley: For your information, this egg isn’t yours and you need to get off the stage! Police!
Humpert: Hey! You’re Guy Smiley! I’m a big fan of yours.
(The Rescue Rangers re-enter and they brought a kitten named Spunky from Catteries Not Included. And Zipper is blabbering.)
Spunky: Meow!

Guy Smiley: I wonder who stole this cute little kitten?
Spunky: Meow!
Professor Nimnul: Those pesky rodents stole my kitten so I can use it to generate electricity!
Guy Smiley: The kitten is not yours! Take him away, officers!
Professor Nimnul: Hey! You’re Guy Smiley! Can I be your contestant so I can takeover the world?
Guy Smiley: No, I don’t trust villains! Now get out! Now, the Rescue Rangers had 20 seconds to find a red ruby!
Guy Smiley: But, where are the Rescue Rangers? They should be here with the red ruby by now! Because they only have 10 seconds left! Can they do it on time?
Fat Cat: You give me back my ruby or I will slice you to bits!(Notice Guy Smiley.) Say, are you Guy Smiley?
Fat Cat: Why yes I am! How did you guess?
Guy Smiley: Police!
(The police AM muppets grabbed Fat Cat and taking him away.)
Guy Smiley: It’s an miniature key of honor by the mayor!
(The Mama Booby Bird, Little Girl, and the Rich Woman enter through the curtains to claim they’re belongings)
Mama Booby Bird: My baby!
Little Girl: Spunky! You’re okay!
Rich Woman: My precious ruby!
(The villains return the stage and still struggling with am police)

Professor Nimnul: Wait! We want your autograph, Mr, Smiley!
Guy Smiley: Sorry Villains, but I have another game show over the next studio. Tootleloo! (Exit the studio.)
Rich Woman: So, you’re the villains who stole my ruby! Take that, you hulligans!
(The Rich a woman whacking the villains with her purse, while the Mama Booby Bird cuddles her egg, Little Girl cuddles Spunky, and the Rescue Rangers are enjoying their prize.)