Bear in the Big Blue House Live!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I hadn't mentioned any of this the last few days because I wasn't sure I was going to get to go, but today I'm going to see Bear and the rest of the gang. I can't wait. This will be my first Muppet experince. I figured since everyone else here has gone to some type of Muppet showing of some Jim Henson Company character, then this could be my first.

First I'll be going to Church w/my sis and bother-in-law then from there we will be heading that way. It's in Abliene. I hope there are other things to do like take pics w/ Bear or stuff to buy. I'll be leaving here at 10:30 to Church so if you have anything to say, say it now. I'll write a report and hope to get pics or something to show. I'll be on until 10:30. Talk to ya'll later.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hello. I'm back and boy did I have the time of my life. Man did Bear the rest of the gang put on a great show. I don't have the pics yet but I should have them some time. Well I love it. First show from the creators of Jim Henson that I finally got to see. I don't have hardly anything that was cool except that I got to see the show. I wished that Bear would of came out to see everyone but I don't know if he did. We had to leave before I could know. I got to see a lot of neat stuff at the BIBBH Stand where you could buy things. I got the programe guide coloring book. I bought both a Bear Flashlight and one BIBBHL video. I can't wait to show ya'll some pics of the show.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Lovey time. It was one of a kind Show. Loved it. My neices loved it too.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Glad to hear you all had fun. I know someone in this show, but I haven't seen it yet.
:frown:

Hopefully it will come my way soon!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Did any of the Pics that my Sis took have that person in there? Or not?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I'm not sure which character he does. We haven't spoken since he left for tour. I know he's not Bear (he's too short!).

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh so he does one of the puppets? Thats cool.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Oh so he does one of the puppets? Thats cool.
Yeah, he's a puppeteer. I met him on the set of a TV pilot I worked on about 2 years ago. I actually think I was the one who told him about the VEE auditions when they came to town, but I'm not sure.