Bean Bunny Merchandise?

mark20600

Reaction score
I have two questions:

1. Does anyone know the name of the bunny character in the Muppet Christmas Carol that is sent to get the turkey at the end of the movie?

2. Does anyone know how to get this particular muppet as a collectible (e.g. doll, puppet, etc.)?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. You're probably refering to Bean Bunny. Would recommend you try searching the forums a bit, there are some threads denoting the various merch featuring him, or you could search the Muppet Wiki instead.

Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
As for as I know when it comes to Bean Bunny merchandise, there is a Bean Bunny plush doll and a PVC figure, I think both of them are from Disney theme parks.

I went ahead and looked at Ebay for you, not much luck. All I found are these MCC stickers that feature Bean Bunny. Pretty cool looking stickers but not worth the price they're asking. :smirk:

Drtooth

Reaction score
If you check This out, Bean will be one of the Mickey Mouse shaped Vynalmation series.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
wow... those are kinds creepy.
I think they're really cool. The whole point of them is they're Mickey Mouse figures dressed to look like other characters or other themes. They're pretty popular actually.

It's cool Bean Bunny is getting that treatment. Well cool for Bean Bunny fans, I was never much of a Bean fan myself. But you godda give props to Vinylmation for doing a Muppet character Palisades didn't even do, :big_grin:.

With that being said, I really want that Rowlf the Dog one. Wouldn't mind getting my hands on Sweetums either.

Where's one for Janice though, :flirt:. I would love that. Maybe I'll make it myself, :wink:.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... The article says that Janice is part of the proposed set, along with Scooter and Disney Tourist Kermit—all three of which weren't featured in the group poster.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Actually... The article says that Janice is part of the proposed set, along with Scooter and Disney Tourist Kermit—all three of which weren't featured in the group poster.
Yeah you're right. I should of read the article first, :smile:.

Well that just makes me all the more happy than, :excited:. I think they're pretty cool and I'm wanting Kermit, Rowlf, Janice and Sweetums the most.