Batman Begins...

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
ok good job on actor pick

Christian bale alot better than Clooney..if it wasnt so comedic i would of liked it better with him..but nobody beats Michael Keaton..he was great!!

Whatever

Reaction score
The Narrator said:
Hallie Berry will be Catwoman, but in a wholly separate movie of her own, separate from the Batman franchise. From what I've seen thus far, though, it looks pretty darn trashy--and not even in a good way.

I love Christian Bale, but I just can't see him as Bruce Wayne or Batman. Micheal Keaton was inspired casting and every Batman since then has just been riding the waves of popdom, it seems. Ah, well. At least we're not going to have to deal with Travolta as a villian in this flick (speaking of popdom).
Who will be playing Ozzie Osborne? :wink:

Gonzo

Reaction score
I'm excited for this one too...good cast, good director, hopefully a good script...

I loves the Batman.

:zany:

(a penguin was the most Batman-y icon I could find.)

DisneyNut

Reaction score
I'm stoked. Batman was always my favorite comic to read and I loved the Burton movies (Michael Keaton is batman as far as I'm concerned) so I'm looking forward to this movie. Should be interesting since the director of memento is doing it, I'm thinking it'll be more like the burton versions then the last couple have been.

Fozzie

Reaction score
I don't care for the title but I still can't wait for this movies.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Gonzo said:
I'm excited for this one too...good cast, good director, hopefully a good script...
I've read various "script reviews" and plot summaries that have hit the `net and it sounds pretty good. The overall tone reminds me of some of the early drafts of the original movie.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Hmm...Certainly looks interseting. I'm looking forward to seeing Ken Watanabe as Ra's Al Ghul. (Feh, I never know how to mspell that...) Looks like rthey're messin' w/the continuity a lil' bit, (at least the continuity I'm familiar with), but I'll accept it if the movie's really good!