Back to school

That Announcer

Reaction score
Well, I'm back to school tomorrow. All you Yanks are already back, but thanks to a wonderfully efficient Canadian school system, I get back later than you do. (Then again, I also leave later than you do.) But anyway, wish me luck. Looks to be a good year.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well I'm glad YOU'RE having a good year. My year is KILLING me! I've got too much math this year with geometry and chemistry, THEN, I've got to participate in the after school politics club that I don't even want part of! Hmm, I'm thinking Thursday when I've got my classes to go to, I'll show up wearing a dress!

That Announcer

Reaction score
"I'm a size eight from head to toe. I like to play with dolls..."

I'm gonna get involved in my school's debating club again this year. I know you try to steer clear of political discussion; I personally ram it head-on, and so I'm hoping there will be a bunch of political debates.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well, good luck, TA. But I'm with D'Snowth here- this school year is already getting so- ugh! Right now I have to write this essay on my "personal environmental ethics". It's supposed to be real easy, it doesn't even have to make a whole lot of sense. Trouble is, it's also supposed to be at least two pages. I've got less than one page right now, and I'm out of ethics. And that's for my blow-off class!

Anyway, hope the school year is as good as it looks like it will be for you, That Announcer.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Art Club! WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA!!!! It's a spankin' good time. The bee's knees. But school in a whole sucks for me.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I start tomorrow as well. What a coincidence, eh?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
"I'm a size eight from head to toe. I like to play with dolls..."
You mean SECTION eight, an army discharge.

"Colonel, when I leave the army, it'll be the honorable way...a section eight!"

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
As someone who is not in school anymore, I just wanted to wish all of you who are a very awesome school year! Study hard, work hard, but most importantly, try to have some fun! I'm not good with most subjects, but if you ever need help with anything related to English or Music, I'm your girl! Good luck everyone!

Effralyo

Reaction score
Good luck! And wish me the same - I went to the univer too!..