1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Baby Gonzo: "I'll Be Blue For You"

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Yorick, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Yorick

Yorick Active Member

Gonzo & Camilla likes this.
  2. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

Beautiful! I teared up a little bit when he said "Oh, please get better." Thanks for sharing!
  3. Schfifty

Schfifty Active Member

That song is just too emotional. I am frankly quite happy that the songwriters chose to write this song for the show and teach us something.
  4. dmoss

dmoss Member

Wow, I remember hearing this song when I was little, and crying then...I can't even thinking about watching the whole thing now without at least tearing up! Thanks for posting the link to that video; I forgot about that storyline... :concern:
  5. Yorick

Yorick Active Member

Thank you to everyone for your replies! I appreciate hearing such great feedback on this gem :)
  6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

The Muppet Baby songs always catch me unguarded and make me tear up. I adore all of Rowlf's songs and Gonzo's songs especially. They always have so much heart...
  7. GonzoWaltsfan

GonzoWaltsfan Member

Oh gosh no, this song always makes me cry. The writers really knew what they were doing with him, the voice of Gonzo helped a lot too.