Awesome Muppet T-shirts

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Lately I have been poking around the internet looking for really cool Muppet shirts, and I am so excited for the Threadless tees to come out but I found this shirt at zazzle.com and it is epic!!

http://www.zazzle.com/bear_left_tshirt-235257081085372555

and I found this one at MyTeeSpot

http://www.myteespot.com/Muppet-Beatles-Muppets-Sheer-Womens-T-shirt-p-11996.html

Totally awesome!

Feel free to post cool Muppet shirts you see, I definitely want to get a few more to add to my collection and show off my Muppety nerdness, lol!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm honestly starting to think this forum needs ONE uniform T-Shirt sightings thread to make things a little less confusing.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Why the heck is Floyd not on that shirt? I couldnt wear it anyway since its a womans shirt (they dont fit me right) but still! I dont care if its a Beatles parody and there are 4 beatles, the EM isnt complete without Floyd!

/end mini rant

Drtooth

Reaction score
Why the heck is Floyd not on that shirt? I couldnt wear it anyway since its a womans shirt (they dont fit me right) but still! I dont care if its a Beatles parody and there are 4 beatles, the EM isnt complete without Floyd!

/end mini rant
The Blue Meanies got to him!

beaker

Reaction score
That doesn't make sense at all, as Floyd is "Floyd Pepper" a direct spoof off the Beatle's Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band motif. Talk about a giant goof. I'm guessing this is an unofficial shirt? I'm not big on the current Walmart/Target $10 Muppet shirts that mix photos, art and make it all look faded.

outerelf

Reaction score
By the way, anyone know when judging for the Threadless contest will be over? It seems like it should be by now, but there isn't any news...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
By the way, anyone know when judging for the Threadless contest will be over? It seems like it should be by now, but there isn't any news...
I'm wondering the same thing too!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
yea i was thinking they should i found a bunch of new ones at walmart but didnt want to start a new thread

Drtooth

Reaction score
The ones I usually see commercially available at places like Wal*Mart and Kohls and stuff are basically the same ones I usually see anyway... Animal's head on a faded shirt... stuff like that. Every once in a while, we'll get something cool, but Animal, and I love the character, is just plain overused.

I saw a Gonzo one at JC Penny a year or so ago (long gone) but they only had mediums and larges and never got any other sizes in, so I couldn't get one. And it was a VERY good Gonzo shirt.

The Sesame Street ones are always good, though... the one with Elmo having a mustache saying "This may tickle" kinda raises an eyebrow, though... (desperately want the "All your cookies are belong to me" one).

beaker

Reaction score
The ones I usually see commercially available at places like Wal*Mart and Kohls and stuff are basically the same ones I usually see anyway... Animal's head on a faded shirt... stuff like that. Every once in a while, we'll get something cool, but Animal, and I love the character, is just plain overused.

I saw a Gonzo one at JC Penny a year or so ago (long gone) but they only had mediums and larges and never got any other sizes in, so I couldn't get one. And it was a VERY good Gonzo shirt.
Good always have bought it(im guessing it was $10?) and used fabric glue to put it on a blank shirt of the same color the other shirt was, just in your size. That's what I do with old shirts where the graphic is still usable but the shirt is messed up.