Awesome Beaker varient idea!!! READ

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
After watching "Muppets at Walt Disney World" today, I had the BEST idea for a Beaker varient. BUCKET BEAKER! It would be Beaker with a bucket stuck to his head, wearing a big black wig with crude eyes drawn on the front of the bucket. The figure could come with a bottle of the Swedish Chef's hot sauce. AWESOME!!

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I like that idea! Perhaps for a time in the future though, I think we've got plenty of Beaker to go around........

I still want a "Mickey Mouse" Rizzo, from Muppets 3D.

grail

Reaction score
unfortunately, i don't believe the license extends to the theme park stuff...which is a crying shame. i have to admit though...if i'm gonna see anoter Beaker any time soon, i kinda want it to be one with "Bonked on Head" action, where the head goes down into the chest...

it's mostly selfish, cause i like to think it was my idea (i'm sure i wasn't ACTUALLY the the first person to come up with it, but i came up with it on my own before i ever came into MC, and was pretty proud of myself...i can dream, can't i?), but i also just think it'd be REALLY cool.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey,

I was trying to talk Ken into the Disney Beaker idea about a month ago !

LOL!

I also read in ToyFare that WDW has two Star Wars droids Exclusives, That are in the Star Tours ride there!

I wonder if Palisades could do a Waldo and Bean Two Pack exclusive for WDW ?

See ya

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
Re: Hey,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
I also read in ToyFare that WDW has two Star Wars droids Exclusives, That are in the Star Tours ride there!
I wonder if Palisades could do a Waldo and Bean Two Pack exclusive for WDW?
Well, keep in mind the Star Tours figures were done because Hasbro just opened up its own store at Downtown Disney and needed exclusive theme park-related products.

So, unless Palisades is going to open up their own store... :smile:

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Its actually nine figures in total! :smile:

I think Ken said somewhere, that Disney has taken little interest in the line, ordering very few cases, and unless they started showing more of an interest, there wouldn't be any exclusives happening.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>After watching "Muppets at Walt Disney World" today, I had the BEST idea for a Beaker varient. BUCKET BEAKER! It would be Beaker with a bucket stuck to his head, wearing a big black wig with crude eyes drawn on the front of the bucket. The figure could come with a bottle of the Swedish Chef's hot sauce. AWESOME!!<<<

eeek, whil eI loved that special(its #2 on my all time specials list) I hated how Beaker had a bucket on his head the whole time. Man...my fave Muppet all covered up. It did provide for some funny comic fodder(the Swedish Chef taco stand scene is great)