Away I must go, come back soon I will.

Pork

Reaction score
I am going on a holiday for Three weeks and will be unable to access the net. I'm really looking forward to the holiday time, I'll be doing lots of reading, but I'll miss ye all here. I am leaving on Monday, which is the day after tomorow. So, just incase I don't get to post much on here until then, because I am quite busy with packing and the like. I shall bid thee all farewell. *Bids Farewell*

Skye

Reaction score
"So long, farewell....."

Hope you have fun, Pork!

Pork

Reaction score
"So long, farewell....."

Hope you have fun, Pork!
Oh I believe I shall. Three weeks of nothing is always good, I plan to buy a 4x4x4 rubiks cube and try and solve it XD I love mine puzzles.

Skye

Reaction score
Awesome! If I had a mind, I think I'd like those puzzles too, but I lost mine a looooong time ago. :wink:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I think mine's packed away in the same box as my rubiks cube, where ever that is.
:smirk:

Have fun Anna! Where are you going?

Pork

Reaction score
Have fun Anna! Where are you going?
i'm going somewhere near the beach XD it will be really nice, just hope it doesn't rain all the time, but with three weeks hopefully I'll get at least one day of sunshine :smile:

Pork

Reaction score
Have a great...whoa, watch out, don't...er...TRIP, Anna!
*trips over cat* How did you know :concern:

But um, I HAVE NEEEEEEEVER heard that joke before :big_grin:

I shall have fun, I think, even if I don't have fun it will still be fun :stick_out_tongue:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Goodbye Anna.

I shall be thinking of you. :smile:

Hope you have a safe fun time. Even if it isn't fun like you said as long as it's safe of course. :big_grin: