Avenue Q Nicky Replica

AveQ

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new here (and new to puppet-making)! I've been a fan of Avenue Q for as far as I can remember and Nicky has always been my favorite character. I want to build Nicky (for myself) but I have no clue where to start! Please help me! BTW, I know all about copyright and such, but since it is for my own admiration, I am not causing any issues. Thank you! :smile:

charlie bird

Reaction score
My first puppet was made from my own pattern when I was eight, and it was terible I had no idea how it worked.I've heard of a pattern at prodject puppet that looks like his head shape ,but I now make my own patterns now that I know how it works, and my puppets come out pretty awsome.

AveQ

Reaction score
My first puppet was made from my own pattern when I was eight, and it was terible I had no idea how it worked.I've heard of a pattern at prodject puppet that looks like his head shape ,but I now make my own patterns now that I know how it works, and my puppets come out pretty awsome.
Do you think you could help a guy out and make one for Nicky? I'll pay you accordingly if you give me a price :smile:

charlie bird

Reaction score
Is this Nicky
,just to be sure.If it is I'll try to make a pattern for the whole puppet. I could'nt mke it just for Nicky because of coppyright ,but I can make a patttern that would look verry simular to him.And then you can add the eyes wich could be made of spoons or fun foam painted.He has a stubled beard that could be done by an airbrush.The hair is made out of long fake fur.
I hope I can figure something out for you
Thank you

AveQ

Reaction score
Is this Nicky
,just to be sure.If it is I'll try to make a pattern for the whole puppet. I could'nt mke it just for Nicky because of coppyright ,but I can make a patttern that would look verry simular to him.And then you can add the eyes wich could be made of spoons or fun foam painted.He has a stubled beard that could be done by an airbrush.The hair is made out of long fake fur.
I hope I can figure something out for you
Thank you
Sorry, I only saw the first part because I was on my iPhone.
That would be ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC if you could do that for me! Thank you sooo much!

charlie bird

Reaction score
I'm kind of wondering , ''would you rather have ,a blank puppet that looks like him and then me including all the mateirials to make the hair, eyes,nose ,and the pattern.This would be easier for me because I know the pattern is acurate, and easier for you because you dont have to look all around for mateirials and then have to sew and glue alot.And when you want ot make one completly on your'e own youn can,alot easier because you have the knowledge, and a pattern.
Thank you

AveQ

Reaction score
I'm kind of wondering , ''would you rather have ,a blank puppet that looks like him and then me including all the mateirials to make the hair, eyes,nose ,and the pattern.This would be easier for me because I know the pattern is acurate, and easier for you because you dont have to look all around for mateirials and then have to sew and glue alot.And when you want ot make one completly on your'e own youn can,alot easier because you have the knowledge, and a pattern.
Thank you
It really depends on the price it would cost you to do all that, overall. If you could provide me with and estimate, that'd be great.