G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo: (Walking over with a strand of spaghetti sticking out of his mouth) Well, I don't know who'se been doing it.

Spamela

Reaction score
I am sooo sorry, you guys! I really didn't mean 2 cause trouble here. i thought i would share pics of me and I just wanted to find something that I thought would express myself but i guess it is not a very positive image. please don't hate me. i should have known better. i forget sometimes that kids C stuff and i should set an example. i know cuz i have a little sister and i don't want her to be corruptes. pleease please don't think i am bad (well...you know:wink: ) i just want to have fun.

does anyone actually know where i can get good spamela pics online. i just couldn't find one.:flirt:

jediX

Reaction score
I can't find any but I'd recommend to just drop the avatar for right now until someone can find one or get a screencap.

F

furryredmonster

That is not really you. I know it. Your just trying to... i dont know... but just leave if your really not going to have "appropriate" avies.

Spamela

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
That is not really you. I know it. Your just trying to... i dont know... but just leave if your really not going to have "appropriate" avies.

What are you saying? How would u know if it was me or not? for your info, it was. i would prove it to you but u are probably too young to handle it.

F

furryredmonster

sure... not meaning to start any fights... but I KNOW that really wasnt you. I mean come on... your just trying to get some laughs by tormenting others...

And why bring my age into this?? It does not matter if I'm 100 or 3 years old... all that matters is I'm here...

And why do people even commet or question my age. Beileve me... your not the first to bring up my age in a post :smirk:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Spamela said:
I am sooo sorry, you guys! I really didn't mean 2 cause trouble here. i thought i would share pics of me and I just wanted to find something that I thought would express myself but i guess it is not a very positive image. please don't hate me. i should have known better. i forget sometimes that kids C stuff and i should set an example. i know cuz i have a little sister and i don't want her to be corruptes. pleease please don't think i am bad (well...you know ) i just want to have fun.
Hey Spamela, misunderstanding happen sometimes. You're new, you didn't exactly know the rules about these things. Everyone really appreciates that you've changed it. And your Spamela avvy is cute. :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok please no fighting. She's sorry furryredmonster. I don't like fighting around here. She's changed it and it's back to the way it should be. *whew*

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, Spamela has a new avatar and it is beautiful if I do say so myself. And coming from a hard core Miss Piggy fan that is saying a lot. Let's drop the subject of the old avatar. Water under the bridge, moi says.