G-MAN

Reaction score
No worries, I like doing special things for my College roommates storyline, and that includes crossing over into other threads.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Good Lord! Remove that avatar ASAP!!! And, if this is the kind of behavier we can expect from this user in furute, remove her too. This is a childrens forum, not a den of sin. :rolleyes:
Okay, okay, sorry! I knew it sucked, but I didn't think it was THAT bad.:wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Okay, okay, sorry! I knew it sucked, but I didn't think it was THAT bad.:wink:
*mutter, mutter* shoot *mutter* d'Snowth *mutter, mutter*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*mutter, mutter* shoot *mutter* d'Snowth *mutter, mutter*
Watch it, or I'll tell MrsPepper it was you who has been hiding all of the GOOD food in the cafeteria.

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Good Lord! Remove that avatar ASAP!!! And, if this is the kind of behavier we can expect from this user in furute, remove her too. This is a childrens forum, not a den of sin. :rolleyes:

Well, its not exactly a "children's forum" strictly. However, you're right. It may be a bit too racey for here. Would like for you to be able to stick around the forum though, Spamela.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**Huggles D'Snowth** :stick_out_tongue: Way to be, Beauregard. :wink: And his avvy is so bad, it's awesome. Tell you what, Mr. Snowth, I'll draw your persona. I'd just need you to answer one question, which would be what your hair looks like (colour, length, and if it's curly or not).

And just to point out the absurdly obvious, joost in case, Beau I DO realise you weren't refering to him. :rolleyes:

D'Snowth, do you tell the truth? Was it BEAU who's been pilfering my spaghetti all this time! **Really big gasp**

BEAR

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
No worries, I like doing special things for my College roommates storyline, and that includes crossing over into other threads.

Its great! I'll have to try it out with some of my guys. Works better with little guys like Rizzo and Pepe I think though. I can just picture them sneaking around.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
**Huggles D'Snowth** :stick_out_tongue: Way to be, Beauregard. :wink: And his avvy is so bad, it's awesome. Tell you what, Mr. Snowth, I'll draw your persona. I'd just need you to answer one question, which would be what your hair looks like (colour, length, and if it's curly or not).

And just to point out the absurdly obvious, joost in case, Beau I DO realise you weren't refering to him. :rolleyes:

D'Snowth, do you tell the truth? Was it BEAU who's been pilfering my spaghetti all this time! **Really big gasp**
Well let's see, it's pretty short. Dark blonde, and straight.

Oh, and Beau doesn't mess the food of the presidents and vice presidents, they have their own lunch lounge!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Really? Then, who's been stealing my spaghetti? It could only be... **eyes D'Snowth suspiciously**