TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Hey, I remember this thread!
...it would be kind of sad if I forgot it, considering I started it...

But it's amusing to re-read it when people have different avatars, isn't it? I still think a lot of our avatars look kind of young.

Vibs

Reaction score
Well, I'm tired. No! I wasn't supposed to say I am tired, I was supposed to say "Mine looks young I think" but it's really late and I should go to bed and its really late. I'm tired.

Anyway, I like this thread. It's soooo filled with youth. UM?! I am tired. So tired. *yawn* I'll go to bed now because I start babbling off and not making teapot. sense, that is. Not teapot. I'm tired. really. I'll go to bed. See you in the morning... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

BEAR

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Hey, I remember this thread!
...it would be kind of sad if I forgot it, considering I started it...

But it's amusing to re-read it when people have different avatars, isn't it? I still think a lot of our avatars look kind of young.

Hey, what do you think of this version of Bear compared to the first one? I'd say this one looks like he aged a bit.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah, Bear looks more mature, more scruffy and almost dangerous.. **raises one eyebrow** :wink:

Anyone like mine now? **is hopeful** It's my interpretation of what MrsPepper really looks like. Basically Floyd as a female. :sing: :flirt:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
BEAR I agree with Mrs. P, this avatar of Bear looks a little more aged. Noticed in another thread you said you'd trapped yourself with Bear avatars. I don't think it's really "trapped," considering what a variety Fozzie Bear has with all his Fozzie avatars. And you've got an even bigger variety available to you now with the new features...

And Mrs P, I meant to mention your avvy, I like it! And yes, it looks young.

Vibs? Go to sleep. You clearly need it. And yes, your avatar is young.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'm glad you like it! it's me Floyd-itized.

And bear, you don't have to pigeon-hole yourself if you don't want to. I've had Sal, Floyd, Me, a Caution: Flying Gonzo sign, and a This avatar SUCKS sign. So have fun with it!

Spamela

Reaction score
My avator iz of the human version of my Muppet sn. Pamela Anderson is soo totally hot. I've been told I kinda look like her but my boobs probly aren't quite as huge. :frown: Maybe I will put up one of my modeling pics sometime soon and you can see 4 yourself.:flirt:

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
The latest avator trend seems to be for the Moppet Family pictures to become spill out into the rest of the forum; I suppose we've finally taken over!

However, if avator's in the style of that of the poster above me become a trend then that would be interesting too...