1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Avatar Help: Need a picture next to your membername?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Due to the many new members and the frequent requests we get for avatar help, this discussion has been created and will be at the top of our "Feedback" folder. This thread is where you can request help with all aspects of your avatar.

You can add an avatar by clicking on the “avater” link in your personal control panel. With our new forum your avatar should be at least a minimum of 192x192 pixels since it's shown at different sizes throughout the site. If it's larger that's fine, the forum will automatically resize it for you. You can also now upload non-square images and crop the picture to your liking for square fields (like in the body of posts). For example, on my avatar currently in posts it's a square but on my profile page it appears as a rectangle as it did originally (up to a ratio of 192x384) before upload. Animated avatars are not supported and will be converted to a still image.

If you need help finding an image, please politely post in this discussion that you are needing avatar help. It's important that you not take an avatar of another forum member. Each picture is representative of a unique person.
    SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  2. Warldorf

Warldorf Active Member

I need a avatar for me. All I have is a mask. Good idea, covering their faces! DOH HO HO!
  3. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Hey Waldorf!! Welcome to Muppet Central!
  4. jackdelayne

jackdelayne Member

< I'd like an avatar so I can get rid of the picture of this ugly guy here! :)
  5. jackdelayne

jackdelayne Member

BTW, Rizzo's my favorite... just saying. :)
  6. jackdelayne

jackdelayne Member

Hey folks, I went ahead and changed my avatar so I wouldn't have to look at me anymore. LOL
    I don't want to step on toes, so if anyone already has this picture for an avatar please let me know and I will change it.

Thanks,

Jack :)
  7. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

That's actually the first Rizzo avatar I've seen ;)
    SkeetScootSquat and jackdelayne like this.
  8. jackdelayne

jackdelayne Member

Wow! Cool! Thanks. :)
  9. catherine

catherine Active Member

I'de a new one of gonzo just for me. I adore the blue guy.
  10. KissesToKermie

KissesToKermie Well-Known Member

That is sooo true! You are the first I have seen as well!
  11. SkeetScootSquat

SkeetScootSquat Active Member

Id like somthing involving dave golez.Gonzo,Boober,Carl,(not Bunsen,However.)Almost Anything related to the guy.
  12. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Would this do?
    [​IMG]
    FYI: Save this picture in your flash drive and on your local computer drives so it doesn't get lost.
  13. SkeetScootSquat

Thanks for the picture,Muppetfan24\7!!! It's a little blurry,however.But that doesn't matter much.
  14. SkeetScootSquat

I'm okay with what I have now,but does anyone have a group shot of all Dave's characters?That would be FANTASTIC! :)
  15. SkeetScootSquat

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE? even if the answer is a no,I need an answer!
  16. Chopped Liver

Chopped Liver New Member

17. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

All you do is click on the link, then when the picture pops up left click on it. scroll down to where it says save picture. Save it to a file you can find easily amd then you can change it to your avatar like I have done!
  18. SkeetScootSquat

19. Chopped Liver

Chopped Liver New Member

I know, but that was the closest thing I could find. Sorry
  20. Happy Haunt

Happy Haunt New Member

Thanks for the information! Now I just need to find a good avatar of Sam the Eagle.