Authentic Muppet from SH Dinner for Sale

aimeemuppet

Reaction score
i have a real muppet. he is Mr. stuffed shirt who was on an epsode of sesame street. he was a guest on the Guy Smiley show with a something(i can't remember they were all esses) sheep. they don't sell muppets often or ever accoring to the FAQ on this site, but i bought him at the first Broadway Cares in NYC in a silent auction. he is authenticated with a letter from the henson workshop. Coincidentally, i work in advertising and one of my clients was CTW and I did ads for Sesame Street. they authenticated my muppet once again when I had the wonderful chance to work with the muppeteers on a photo shoot. all this can be fact checked.

does anyone have any idea how much this is worth and where the best place is to sell it is? he is in perfect condition. when i got him as i just put him in storage straightaway not having any idea what to do with it.

any advice is welcome.

:smile:
aimee

muppetperson

Reaction score
can you post a pic and describe what it is made out of? Maybe put it on ebay.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bump for anyone who might've missed this and might be interested.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Dont you just love these new members that offer something and then disappear.

aimeemuppet

Reaction score
wait wait! i'm here!

i didn't disappear. just no one had responded to me on the thread! i thought no one was interested. i am here and still around and the last post somehow got forwarded to my box.

i'd still like to sell the muppet or chat about it anyway.

sincerely,
aimee
you can reach me also at aimee5916@hotmail.com

aimeemuppet

Reaction score
and thank you

i never saw the clip from where the shirt had been on.
:smile:
aimee

muppetperson

Reaction score
Actually, aimeemuppet responded to a PM that she? didnt know that she got any replies to the post as she thought the computer would alert her if she got response.So she is still visiting.