Australian fans! Help wanted...

anathema

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone have access to the Disney Channel Australia? I'm told they're currently airing 'The Muppet Show' :smile: I would be inordinately grateful to anybody who could get me copies of some of them!

If you can help me out, please email me! I have plenty of material to trade, and if we can't work anything out that way, I'm more than happy to pay for tapes/shipping/your time ;-)

Thanks!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
anathema said:
Hi,
Does anyone have access to the Disney Channel Australia? I'm told they're currently airing 'The Muppet Show' :smile: I would be inordinately grateful to anybody who could get me copies of some of them!

If you can help me out, please email me! I have plenty of material to trade, and if we can't work anything out that way, I'm more than happy to pay for tapes/shipping/your time ;-)

Thanks!
I dont have acess to any pay TV such as the disney channel unfortunately but I know that they do air the muppet show and sometimes muppets tonight, they are very late at night around 12am abd 1am I think. You probably would be better off buying some video tapes or dvds of the muppet show available from www.timelife.com or try ebay www.ebay.com ebay will definately have some of these and at a good price too.

I hope I could help a bit!

:smile: