1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Audio: CeeLo Green's "All I Need is Love" with The Muppets

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i love it especially pepes rap so basicly in the itunes preview we heard most of the muppets parts other then pepes rap statler and waldorf and kermits intro
  3. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Kinda wish the Muppets were in it more aside from the chorus. I'm one of the few, I'm assuming, who doesn't care for "Mahna Mahna" that much.

And S&W's comment at the end: I would've changed Waldorf's line; use the same pun, just change the line.
  4. muppetlover123

i wish they were in it more too and the mahna mahna was annoying in this song also
    and also what would you change his line too?
  5. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Instead of: "Yeah, and his first name is Cee!", I would've made it "Yeah, a Cee-low!" It just sounds better.
  6. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Well, so far it isn't working for me... But I was just thinking earlier how I wish it was later in the year so I could listen to Christmas music, so if this works it'll be perfect! Thanks for sharing!
  7. muppetlover123

that would have been funnier i cant wait til the video we will have more muppets then the song has we will have rowlf and walter and more!
  8. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Mehhh I thought the song, itself, was okay (nothing too special). And I had high hopes for this song, too, but I just thought it was......okay. :smirk: (hopefully, if a video comes out, it'll be better) More Muppets, definitely, was needed in this song. (Although I did really like Pepe's rap). I'm actually really surprised Walter wasn't in this, as he probably IS one of the main Muppets now. All in all, this was pretty much a redone, catchy, Christmas love song version of "Mahna Mahna." And I just thought it was...okay. (Not terrific, but not terrible.) This is only my personal opinion, so please, don't penalize me for having an opinion. :sympathy:
    muppetlover123 likes this.
  9. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I thought it was pretty good. Musically, the mix was a little too busy and crowded; I wish there was less going on so it would be easier to hear the Muppets and that they had more room to shine. Still, I'm glad they were able to record a song with a popular singer that has a good chance to sell a lot of copies.
  10. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

the song is alright it isn't the best but isn't the worse its ok but im sure the music video will be better as it will feature more muppets :):mad::o:concern::rolleyes::sympathy::fanatic: and hopefully ;)
  11. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

I love it!!! Great how he has incorporated "Mahna Mahna". Can't wait to see the video. I'm off to listen to it again.
  12. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Am I the only one that heard The Swedish Chef during Pepe's rap?
  13. muppetlover123

there was swedish chef?
  14. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

I could've sworn I heard him during Pepe's rap.
  15. muppetlover123

oh i dont think so because then they would have had him at the live show...
  16. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Not bad. I was maybe hoping to hear more Muppets, but it's still nice. Though I agree the Mahna Mahna chorus is annoying, distracting, and also not necessary.

Yeah, I can kind of hear a Swedish Chef sort of voice in the background. You really have to listen for it, though.
  17. muppetlover123

yes there is a behind the scenes picture of walter taking a group photo and rowlf in it.....
    [​IMG]
  18. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Ironically, I found that photo right before you posted it. Yeah, I'm with you. I can't wait to see this video.
  19. muppetlover123

i know right i hope scooter and maybe even sweetums and some other muppets like the actull mahna mahna get in there bunsen beaker rizzo electric mayhem sam swedish chef and marvin suggs!!! and any other random muppets they could put in there just make it like the new muppet movie!!!
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  20. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Awesome photo! I hope more Muppets make appearances.
    Mo Frackle likes this.