Attn: Club Members who use Earthlink

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Since this pertains to the Collector's Club, I thought this would be the best place to post.

For those of you who have signed up for the Collector's Club, AND use Earthlink, have you received your emails?

Also, which type of service do you use? Dial up, cable, dsl, satellite, etc?

I spoke with Tony, the new guy taking charge on the Collector's Club right now, and he informed me that he has heard from many Earthlink customers about not getting their membership emails.

Obviously, if no Earthlink customers are receiving the emails, or if certain service customers are not receiving them (ie, if all satellite users arent receiving them, or all broadband), then this is something we will need to take to Earthlink, so they can escalate the issue and make sure we are able to get emails from Palisades. Its quite possible the server/program Palisades uses to send the bulk membership emails is blocked by Earthlink, in which case, the problem would not really be on our (fixable) end, nor Palisades.

Thanks everybody!

incredeeble!

Reaction score
This might not be the best thread to ask this but it's a start.... soooo.... it seems that right now the domains that are having problems are:

Earthlink (msn)
Hotmail
Yahoo
just about any .edu's
roadrunner (I know for a fact that Roadrunner/Time Warner has a bunch of email filters on their system that they will not lift. We've had problems in communicating with clients at my work because of this...)
pacbell???

y'see, I've got yahoo but I've gotten those emails which I think is pretty weird. I think what might be smart to do is collect a tally whether it's on this board or not - heck you could even email me (bjouan@yahoo.com) - but just to figure out which domains you guys have that are having the troubles. Like BDW found out before, these could be problems that might not have any immediate solutions...

Maybe if there's contact with the club with some stats of who's not getting what, we could help them find a solution????

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I think we're getting wires crossed here.

Im talking about the Palisades Collector's Club, and their members only emails.