Attention YouTube puppeteers!

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I'm doing a review of A Special Sesame Street Christmas this holiday season and am seeking YouTube puppeteer personalities or anyone who wants in to make cameos during one scene in the review.

You see, there's a montage during one of the song sequences where random people say what Christmas is to them. I want to insert clips of some puppeteers as well as my fellow internet reviewers (whoever I get in touch with) saying cynically what Christmas is to them. For example, I'm going to say "Christmas is making sure this special is never broadcast again!". You can just do something quick, just make sure it's funny and at the special's expense if you choose to acknowledge it.

For those who haven't seen the special, just skip to the last few minutes and you'll see what I'm talking about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV3cfKfy6dA

Feel free to message if you want a part in this.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know, I might just actually want to contribute something myself, lol.

And who knows, I may actually do a good job, considering everybody tells me I'm such a cynic anymore anyway, haha.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
You know, I might just actually want to contribute something myself, lol.

And who knows, I may actually do a good job, considering everybody tells me I'm such a cynic anymore anyway, haha.
When you get the chance, just e-mail me the video file. So long as it's before the 30th, it'll probably make it in.

Alvin

Reaction score
I'm IN!!! Now what exactly do you need???