Attention: eBayers with multisystem VCRs

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Check out this here auction ... highly valuable stuff here ... I oughta know ... :big_grin: good luck!

Luke

Reaction score
Jim Henderson ? LOL !

beaker

Reaction score
I really like that Jim Henderson. I am also pretty fond of Burt, Arnie, Kormit, and 'those two old guys in the balcony'. LOL
So funny seeing the mispellings on all the ocuntless ebay auctions. How does JHC figure there is only 1000 ardent Muppet fans world wide? Type in Muppet or Muppets on ebay and youll find an insane number of auctions going on.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Type in Muppet or Muppets on ebay and youll find an insane number of auctions going on.
Well fans don't usually try and get rid of their collectibles !

Foodie

Reaction score
The thing about those particular tapes is that they will prolly only work in a non-US VCR. I dunno why they made VCRs different from country to country. :smile:

Nick

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foodie
The thing about those particular tapes is that they will prolly only work in a non-US VCR.
Which is why I got my Samsung SV-5000W in the first place ... for $300 to be approximate. Highly recommended.

Foodie

Reaction score
Coolness. Hmmm... I have a few of those tapes. Do they have " The Captain " on them?

Nick

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Yes indeedy they do have the Captain. Here's an old thread that goes into detail.

The Captain episodes are only on the RCA/Columbia volumes, though. Of the 12 volumes of that series, I'm missing 5, 9 and 10. Bummer.