Attend the Muppet Stamp Ceremony

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Well, I took my own advise and watched 'Entertainment Tonight' to see if they mentioned the stamp ceremony. They did not, (maybe tomorrow, if ever) but they did show the unveiling of the Jim Henson Wall Sculpture Dedication for only five seconds.

How did it look?... Well, for the few seconds it was on... pretty poor quality I think. :sleep:

Too bad.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
ok i'll go today to see if the other post office has them i jusyt got the stamps ot the collector peices

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
unclematt said:
ET had the sculpture on?
Yes, a very brief view and I don't think the art style that was chosen for the sculpture did justice to Jim nor his creations.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
ok i'll go today to see if the other post office has them i jusyt got the stamps ot the collector peices
I found this info online about the Muppet stamps, I guess they are offering it in different ways to collect. No details were given as what is exactly what below. I guess I'll print this list out and ask at the Post office.

Philatelic Products
There are six philatelic products available for this stamp issue:

* First-Day Cover (Full Pane) $6.57 (Item 458862).
* Canceled Full Pane $6.57 (Item 458864).
* Digital Color Postmark Random Single Cover $1.50 (Item 458865).
* Digital Color Postmark (Set of 11 Covers) $16.50 (Item 458868).
* Mailing the Muppets (Stationery Set) $16.95 (Item 458876).
* Cancellation Keepsake (FP w/CP Random Single) $5.57 (Item 458899).

These products will be available while supplies last at postal stores, online at http://www.usps.com, and by telephone at 800-STAMP-24.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OverUnderAround said:
How did it look?... Well, for the few seconds it was on... pretty poor quality I think.
I have photos of it I plan to post before long. I just didn't want to do it until after the unveiling.

unclematt

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I have photos of it I plan to post before long. I just didn't want to do it until after the unveiling.
Fozzie you are refering to pics of the sculpture that you plan on posting, correct?